Congrats to the Rangers

5,857 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Keeper of The Spirits
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
And their fans.

I will be pulling for y'all in the World Series.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Wabs
AG
Absolutely! Good luck to the Rangers! Go get championship #1!
caleblyn
Good bull derm!
K Bo
AG
Same. My dad is from FTW and is a lifelong Rangers fan. After experiencing the Astros 2017 and 2022 WS wins, I'd love for him to see the Rangers win a WS before he goes.
Canyon99
AG
Good luck and enjoy the World Series. I hope an ALCS matchup between these two teams becomes more common going forward.
Panama Red
AG
Well done Rangers!

Fun team to watch.
tremble
AG
Good luck yall, enjoy it every second
Hi, Im Brett
AG
It's the relief from Aggie athletics we all deserve.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
It was a great series, no matter who won.

Let's have a rematch next year.
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
aggie813
Tip of the hat from an Astros fan.
Congratulations! Y'all fought hard and deserve it.
KT 90
AG
Thanks for the kind words Astro fans
caleblyn
Hi, Im Brett said:

It's the relief from Aggie athletics we all deserve.
Sad...but very true! I keep waiting for the Rangers to sprinkle a little Aggie on this.
Ag_07
AG
Hurt like hell to say it but man they showed up when it mattered and deserve it.

They keep that offense up and they're gonna be tough in the WS.

Enjoy...It's a ton of fun.
MaxPower
Agreed. Better team won and good job with back against the wall down 3-2. I will not be rooting for them though. Wouldn't expect they do the same if the positions were reversed either. Setting up to be a nice rivalry next season.
Wabs
AG
MaxPower said:

Agreed. Better team won and good job with back against the wall down 3-2. I will not be rooting for them though. Wouldn't expect they do the same if the positions were reversed either. Setting up to be a nice rivalry next season.
Yep, congratulating Rangers fans and wishing them luck in the WS is not the same as rooting for them. I do congratulate them on a great series win over the defending champs. But I will just sit back and relax for once and watch (hopefully) an entertaining World Series. "Rooting" for neither team.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
I love watching this rivalry get better and better every year. Moving the Astros to the AL is one of the smartest decisions the MLB has made in ages.
AgsWin2011
AG
Canyon99 said:

Good luck and enjoy the World Series. I hope an ALCS matchup between these two teams becomes more common going forward.
Agree and disagree. Only because that series was bad for all of our health. But man, no doubt would I rather watch that matchup every year in lieu of Yankees/Red Sox.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Congrats. Better team won.

I do want you to lose miserably in the WS, but this was probably the right outcome.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Definitely Not A Cop said:

I love watching this rivalry get better and better every year. Moving the Astros to the AL is one of the smartest decisions the MLB has made in ages.

this is the worst baseball take Ive ever read. AL sucks.
KT 90
AG
Ragnar Danneskjoldd said:

with the universal DH, does it even really matter which league you are in (other than historical rivalries)?

Aggie Therapist
AG
As a die hard Astros fan,

**** the rangers
You’re not alone—the Veterans Crisis Line is here for you. You don’t have to be enrolled in VA benefits or health care to call.

Dial 988 Press 1
Panama Red
AG

Your take is exponentially worse.
rgt99
Lifelong Astros fan here, congrats to the ALCS champs. Will be rooting for you in the WS, bring it back home to the state of Texas where it belongs!!!
Funky Winkerbean
AG
You have a good team Ranger fans. I'll be pulling for you guys in the series but I hope Garcia catches atomic diarrhea and struggles.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Panama Red said:

just the take of someone who was watching before the move. I would rather beat the cubs, cardinals, or braves than the ****ing mariners, rangers, or whoever else theyre trying to shoehorn in to be our rival. You cant fake history, and no one in houston gives a crap about the rangers good or bad. For example: this thread congratulating the rangers for eliminating the astros.
Panama Red
AG
Quote:

, and no one in houston gives a crap about the rangers good or bad
Keep telling yourself this. Maybe you will convince yourself eventually.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Panama Red said:

Quote:

, and no one in houston gives a crap about the rangers good or bad
Keep telling yourself this. Maybe you will convince yourself eventually.
please see dozens of posts above of astros fans telling the rangers fans theyre rooting for them. What a joke. Youll be shocked to learn, baseball didnt start yesterday.
M.C. Swag
AG

Panama Red said:

no one in houston gives a crap about the rangers good or bad.
Oh ya, I can tell how much you don't care about the Rangers.
Max Power
AG
Congrats to the Rangers, played their tails off and never quit. I'm bummed Houston didn't couldn't win a single game at home in this series but at least the trophy has a chance to stay in Texas. I'd prefer the Rangers win it rather than Arizona or Philly.

Good luck in the World Series.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
M.C. Swag said:

Panama Red said:

Im sorry I hurt you feelings. Youre in the WS and getting mad people wont be your rival. Sandwiched between our posts is another astros fan congratulating you and telling you he hopes you win it all. Such a bitter rivalry we have!
M.C. Swag
AG

M.C. Swag said:

Panama Red said:

Im sorry I hurt you feelings. Youre in the WS and getting mad people wont be your rival.
I promise you I'm the furthest thing from mad that's ever existed. My baseball team just tuned up the astros and I'm reading messages from angry fans saying 'ya but we really don't care'. I am THRIVING off your cope.
Bob Lee
AG
I don't really care who wins it all now that the Stros are out. But I'm happy for my friends who are Rangers fans.
Vinny
I'm 56 now and have been to Rangers games since I was a little kid. There's been some really good years but 2011 about did me in as far as ever watching Rangers Baseball again. Like many other long-term suffering Rangers fans I hope this season gives us the the trophy we gave away 12 years ago. There's still a lot of work to do and nothing is a given. Let's do this!!!

Funky Winkerbean
AG
M.C. Swag said:

M.C. Swag said:

Panama Red said:

Im sorry I hurt you feelings. Youre in the WS and getting mad people wont be your rival.
I promise you I'm the furthest thing from mad that's ever existed. My baseball team just tuned up the astros and I'm reading messages from angry fans saying 'ya but we really don't care'. I am THRIVING off your cope.

Only a Ranger fan could **** up a thread congratulating Ranger fans.
M.C. Swag
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

M.C. Swag said:

M.C. Swag said:

Panama Red said:

Only a Ranger fan could **** up a thread congratulating Ranger fans.
Take 5 seconds to read the reply thread.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.