Astros hang in they win the Division!

1,742 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 12 mo ago by Satellite of Love
TAMUworkingAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
YES!!!!
Astrobo
AG
Rangers lol.
WestTexasAg
AG
Thanks for the help Arizona Dbags. ONE run in three days??

Oh well, glad to be in the playoffs again.
TAMUworkingAG
Astrobo said:

Rangers lol.

Yes lol
stoneca
VonDaMan
AG
Astros>rangers.

You knew it was going to end this way.
kb2001
AG
Astros win the division!

AgPediRPh
AG
Glad Houston is going into the playoffs on a hot streak. Oh and as division champs too!
sincereag
I guess you all still want Dusty Baker gone, right?
Philip J Fry
AG
WestTexasAg said:

Thanks for the help Arizona Dbags. ONE run in three days??

All you had to do was win and it was yours..
aftershock
sincereag said:

I sincerely believe most of us would love to see Dusty ride off into the sunset… preferably with another ring on his finger.
AggiEE
So…if Maldy HAS to play…

Is the best lineup strategy to start Diaz against lefties and Brantley vs righties, while occasionally PHing Diaz for Maldy late game?
jkag89
WestTexasAg said:

Thanks for the help Arizona Dbags. TWO runs in three days??

Rangers take care of their own business it would not have mattered what happened in Phoenix.
Bag
AG
aftershock said:

sincereag said:

I sincerely believe most of us would love to see Dusty ride off into the sunset… preferably with another ring on his finger.
if he wins another title he deserves another year, full stop.

All we need is for Dana Brown to remove the Maldi option lol
Farmer1906
AG
OP is so wise:

Quote:

I was looking at Mariners schedule and I HATE to say it, but they could win almost every series, with several likely sweeps. Doesn't look good for Astros. Our only hope is for the pitching to get much better, we lost one of our best relievers with Ankle problem which doesnt help at all
Quote:

Yes l, and I'm correct too, apparently you didn't look at the Mariners schedule did you. They have easiest schedule left compared to Astros, Rangers are done

When Mariners win the conference come back and see me, I think Mariners will have at least a 5 game lead when season is over, come on back and reply here when it happens

Quote:

Your wrong, I'm a huge Astros and baseball fan and the Mariners play the Rangers more than any other team for the few weeks left. The way the Rangers pitched they may not win another game. Mariners definitely have easier schedule than Astros. There is no doubt Mariners pitching will come out on top at seasons end. Am I missing something or did mariners just sweep Astros? And did Astros just dominate and sweep Rangers. As many times as the Mariners play Rangers between now and seasons end I think mariners win all those games, that alone wins the Mariners the title. Astros are my favorite team, I don't miss a game and our pitching is no where near as good as it needs to be this year. I hate to say it but Mariners pitching is much better than Astros and much much much better than Rangers. Rangers are done. Astros lost one of our best relief pitchers with ankle problem at possibly the worst time of the year. No need to argue, let it play out and you will see the Mariners win it. I don't like it but that's the way it's panning out.

Quote:

Rangers are done, they use position players for pitching and just lost their best hitter possibly. Astros dominated Rangers, Mariners dominated Astros, whoever has best pitching at seasons end wins title between Astros and Mariners. I'm huge Astros fan and our pitching just isn't as good as in the past, I watch every Astros game and I hate to say it but we do not have the pitching this year and just lost one of our best relief pitchers at the worst time. Mariners schedule much easier than Astros too for remaining games. Not looking good to me

Satellite of Love
Didn't the OP claim the Mariners were going to in the division by 5 games because their schedule was the easiest in the last two weeks? Many of us on the 'Stros pushed back hard on that nonsense.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.