Rangers...

1,769 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 12 mo ago by EastSideAg2002
AggieDO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
they refuse to just win the west
LeagueCityAg
AG
Been a fan my whole life and this **** doesn't surprise me anymore. I honestly saw it coming after the blown save last night.
PatriotAg02
AG
Is anyone really surprised?
TyHolden
AG
Go RangStros!
BCSWguru
yep, last night was the one. they're cooked.
AggieDO
AG
I've had BRS (battered rangers syndrome) since watching Nelson Cruz blow it for us against the cards
FriscoKid
AG
I love TexAgs game threads. Houston/Dallas or any Aggie athletic games go the same way. It's a loser mindset.

The Rangers miss the playoffs only if they lose their final 2 AND the Astro's win their final 2. Bunch of quitters on this board.
Tibbers
It really is the loser mindset. You nailed it.
TyHolden
AG
Rangers and Astros will make the playoffs.

It's the pissing contest for the West. Astros should just tank it because they like being the road team.
TheCurl84
AG
The ghost of Nelson Cruz is haunting that clubhouse
kb2001
AG
FriscoKid said:

I love TexAgs game threads. Houston/Dallas or any Aggie athletic games go the same way. It's a loser mindset.

The Rangers miss the playoffs only if they lose their final 2 AND the Astro's win their final 2. Bunch of quitters on this board.
Not even close. There is only one way left where the Rangers don't make the playoffs. Lose the last 2 games to the Mariners, and the Astros only win 1 of the last 2.

Rangers win 1 more, Rangers are in.
Astros sweep, the Rangers are in.
Mariners sweep, and Astros win Saturday, better pray the Astros win Sunday. The only way the Rangers are out is the 3-way tie for the division.
aggie813
Seriously guys, just win one game. Please don't let the dirty left coasters in the playoffs.
EastSideAg2002
N m
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.