Wander Franco with a 14 year old girl?

7,824 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by EastCoastAgNc
AgRyan04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thought y'all would chuckle at this
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
OriolePete
I wasn't sure if we were going to do these...

I think this comment won the Internet that day.

94chem
BMX Bandit said:

Quote:

I'm with you on grown men with young teenagers being gross but let's not act like there are many places in the world where girls of such a young age are married off to grown men and it's not just acceptable but encouraged there. And it's only really been since the 20th century in western civilization that it hasn't been the norm for girls to married off before they left their teens to older men.
and for good reason its not accepted. who gives a sheet if it was "normal" in the 19th century or in somalia currently? if wander franco had a slave, would you have posted "sure thats bad, but some places still allow it and it used to be okay here"? the "yeah...but" posts on this are bizarre.

it does not matter if its legal in DR or not (Which its not) MLB is going to hammer him for it. and rightfully so

Heck, we do even worse in America today. We let doctors mutilate and remove the sexual organs of teenagers. Kind of takes away any moral high ground on age of consent.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Aggie1205
AG
Franco has been arrested now.
ktownag08
AG
Aggie1205 said:

Franco has been arrested now.

For failure to appear at prosecutor interview, not for the possible underage charges (yet).
EastSideAg2002
Quote:

Tampa Bay Rays shortstop Wander Franco appeared in a Dominican court Friday to face allegations that he had a brief relationship with a 14-year-old girl and gave her mother a small car and thousands of dollars in exchange for her consent, according to court documents obtained by The Associated Press.

Authorities accuse Franco of taking the minor away from her home in Puerto Plata in December 2022 and having a four-month relationship with her with consent from the girl's mother.

They accuse Franco of sending the mother monthly payments of $1,700 for seven months and buying her a car "in order to allow the relationship and let her go out with him wherever she wanted," according to the document, which quoted the girl.
Yikes!
EastCoastAgNc
AG

Lock him up and throw away the key, the details here are disgusting
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.