How to Watch Rangers in DFW Without DirectTV or FUBO

2,054 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Carlo4
NorthsideAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sorry if this is already posted somewhere - I tried searching, but all the info seemed mixed in with the Ranger's season thread.

My dad has always enjoyed watching most Rangers games in his retirement, but ever since Bally Sports Southwest was only on Direct TV in town (they have Frontier), he hasn't been able to watch. He has been somewhat OK with it since the Rangers haven't been that great and they are able to make a few home games a year, but with the team doing better, I was hoping to get him some way to watch the rest of this season for father's day. They live in DFW (I don't, which makes it a bit harder to find what would and wouldn't show in their area).

Any idea on the best way to do this without fully buying DirectTV or FuboTV outright? Hoping to avoid VPN's as he isn't the most techy person, but if there's any easy VPN access through a smart TV I could set up one time for them and be done with it, I'd take any advice there too
Proposition Joe
Use the app and piggyback on someone you know with Ballys.
Carlo4
AG
Spectrum basic cable has it
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.