what baseballs do you buy?

3,751 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by agsalaska
Quito
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There's a ton of options and I know not all baseballs are the same.

I'm looking for hood balls for batting practice with my boys. I want them to perform just as game used balls…I don't mind spending the money, but obviously prefer a good deal for good balls.
Mr.Bond
AG
My favorite are the diamond pro baseballs. Not cheap but very good
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MAGA

AgsMnn
AG
What age group?
There are different ones.
Diamond are good though.
Quito
AG
AgsMnn said:

What age group?
There are different ones.
Diamond are good though.

12U and 10U
lil99chris
AG
Diamond -DLL-1
agsalaska
AG
We bought Diamond DOL-1, which is the same ball as DLL-1 or DBR-1, just with a different league branded on the ball. DOL is 'Official League' DLL is Little League. DBR is Babe Ruth League.

This year we bought DOL-A which is the same stitching but with a cushioned cork center instead of a a cork/rubble pill center. I am not sure how much difference that really makes at 11u but when the kids started hitting it to and over the wall we made the change. It also helped that we found a supplier to sell them for a decent price.

Wilson 1010s and 1030s are also really good balls. The stitching on some of the 1010s is really high which a lot of the kids like.

I would buy Diamonds or Wilsons. And spend the money for the better balls.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.