Always gotta go to first on dropped strike 3 with 2 out

1,877 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Breggy Popup
fc2112
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Much confusion since both teams have red jerseys - Hornell has dark numbers, Pal-Mac white.

Todd 02
AG
Walk off dropped third strike Little League homer!

Can't be more than a handful of games in history won that way.
Ag_07
AG
The catcher looks back at the umpire and he clearly throws the safe sign but he continues celebrating.

What a fckn idiot
BQ2001
AG
One kid (2nd base maybe) was screaming for the ball from the start and even covered home but was ignored by everyone
BMX Bandit
Read one umpire say as soon as catcher puts ball in his pocket, it's a dead ball, advance 2 bases. So batter should have been on 2nd, game continues if that's correct
bigjag19
AG
Did he pocket the ball?
The Anchor
AG
The catcher puts it in his back right pocket right before he takes his glove off.
Post removed:
by user
agracer
AG
Bregxit said:

BMX Bandit said:

Read one umpire say as soon as catcher puts ball in his pocket, it's a dead ball, advance 2 bases. So batter should have been on 2nd, game continues if that's correct

Had runners on 2nd and 3rd who scored. Game was over 6-5.
I only see two runners cross. One from second (and he seems to wait on third for several seconds before advancing home) and the batter many second later. You can see the battter round second and the timing is about correct when he crosses home.
Post removed:
by user
agracer
AG
Bregxit said:

agracer said:

Bregxit said:

BMX Bandit said:

I only see two runners cross. One from second (and he seems to wait on third for several seconds before advancing home) and the batter many second later. You can see the battter round second and the timing is about correct when he crosses home.
Runners cross at :18, :25 and :30.
Ok I see it now. But how is it the second runner who crosses has a red helmet but it looks black when he's on second base?
Post removed:
by user
agracer
AG
Bregxit said:

agracer said:

Bregxit said:

agracer said:

Bregxit said:

BMX Bandit said:

Runners cross at :18, :25 and :30.
Ok I see it now. But how is it the second runner who crosses has a red helmet but it looks black when he's on second base?
Haha I didn't notice that. Did he pass the runner at third? Or a weird camera thing with the sun? I dunno.

The commentator also says at the beginning, 2-2 count with 2 on. Definitely wasn't anyone at first, so had to be 2nd and 3rd.
Also, first runner to cross has black helmet and white gloves (guy on second again) second runner has red helmet and red gloves.

Edit, guy on second definitely has white gloves. His hands are on his white pants before the pitch and they just blend right in. If he had on red gloves you'd see that for sure.

I think the runners crossed in all the confusion.
Post removed:
by user
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.