Cleaning old baseballs???

1,883 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by aggiebrad94
REPUBLICAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thought someone on here may have a remedy for this.

I coach little league and have a couple of buckets of baseballs for our team but they are in bad shape. Many of them are good baseballs but just brown in color from practicing in this elementary school mud/dirt. Makes it difficult for the kids to see. Good baseballs are expensive so I am trying to figure out a way to renew some of these. I have tried washing them and can't seem to make them much better.

Maybe it's just time to toss them out but wondering if anyone has some miracle cure that I can't find on google???

Thanks!
10andBOUNCE
AG
This is a new one for me. Never heard of the invisible baseball. Kids are soft these days, only playing with pearly whites.
Ornithopter
AG
spadilly
S
It sounds crazy, but you'd be shocked at how well a pencil eraser works for this. Cheap and effective.
Grab a few of the giant red handheld erasers and have at it.
AggieEE2002
AG
42 years old and regularly throw with a kid who throws 75-80. I can attest that the invisible baseball is real.
aggiebrad94
AG
AggieEE2002 said:

42 years old and regularly throw with a kid who throws 75-80. I can attest that the invisible baseball is real.
I quit warming up the pitcher in between innings at 45. Those kids were still 9 & 10.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.