How to watch games from other teams???

1,275 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Ag-in-a-Box
AustinCountyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is there a package or someway to watch non local teams? Currently have youtubetv, will prolly switch to fubo next month to get the Astros, but is their another package streaming wise to watch games?

Or is there a way I can keep youtubetv and get some type of subscription to watch Astros and other teams?
wangus12
AG
I assume MLB has some sort of TV mode you can pay for. Personally I may or may not look up mlbstreams on the internet for all the Astros games
AustinCountyAg
thats what I was using last year, but around September it feels like it got really tough to get the streams to work. I'd rather avoid that this year and just buy some type of package if available?
Ag-in-a-Box
AG
T mobile will t typically offer free mlbtv at some point in spring training. If you have tmobile, you will find it as one of their promotions in the tmobile Tuesday app. Each week they will have some random deal, usually a free coffee or something, but then one week is free mlbtv.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.