Baltimore Orioles future is BRIGHT!

4,175 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by OriolePete
Mr.Bond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
OriolePete said:

astros4545 said:

Great opportunity to make the playoffs and exit to the Astros yearly

I think they could have some memorable playoff matchups the next 5-7 years. That's if we can get out of the East each season. Y'all have it so easy lol.

Yanks are 15-14 vs AL West....
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MAGA

OriolePete
toucan82 said:

Get him a helmet that fits

In his interview after the game he mentioned they have never found a helmet that fits him, he said they always come off. I never have watched him live so I wonder if this just going to always be his thing. Said it's probably his hair. Best hair in baseball?
OriolePete
I can't wait for Cowser as a fellow SHSU Bearkat. 2 games in triple so far 0-9 with 6 strikeouts. He'll figure it out haha.
OriolePete
Back to back shutouts against Cleveland who has a very very good offense. Another series win. 2 hits. This is really amazing. Just, incredible.
OriolePete
HUGE double header today. Gotta win both. These next 4 games could very well decide this season. Hopefully the bats show up.
LawHall88
AG
OriolePete said:

HUGE double header today. Gotta win both. These next 4 games could very well decide this season. Hopefully the bats show up.
So, not good.
Faustus
Still hoping the Orioles can catch the Yankees and complete their collapse.
OriolePete
LawHall88 said:

OriolePete said:

So, not good.

No...not good at all.
OriolePete
It was brutal watching Gunnar mishandle not one, but two easy double play outs that would have both ended the inning but instead resulted in a run. That's pretty bad luck to have that happen twice in 1 game and both costing a run. It's like all the good luck we've had in a span of months all got reversed in 1 day in 2 games. Only bad part of being so fortunate to watch entertaining baseball for so long. Got spoiled

Also,

I hate baseball umpires so much.
OriolePete
I guess Wells is back early. Hopefully he's ready! If we can split this series, it'll be just like we kept the status quo. We have like 6 more games vs Toronto this season so we can catch them. Our pitching is wavering some but Mounty and Hays have to pick it up. Hays has been struggling for a long time. I wish the damn kid would put on batting gloves already.
OriolePete
Gunnar Henderson is good.
Tibbers
Today marks the clinching of the AL East by the 2014 O's. It also marks the start of an epic 20 day / 20 game stretch for the 2022 O's as they look to claim a wild card spot in the playoffs. With Hays coming on, Gunnar doing his thing, Adley manning the backstop, the pitching staff outperforming all hopes, Mounty continuing to rake, and Mateo's gold glove, I invite you all to witness what we all hope to be the most surprising team's finish in many years of baseball. All are invited to the parade.

My hope is Grayson Rodriguez, former A&M commit, gets called up to help down the stretch and potentially throw a no hitter against the hated blue jays on the last series of the year in October to clinch a wild card spot.

Join us Astros fans, join us Rangers fans. All are welcome to the party!
LawHall88
AG
Playoff chances are probably toast now, but the future is still bright.
Tibbers
LawHall88 said:

Playoff chances are probably toast now, but the future is still bright.

Lots more to go. Never give up hope! Let's just win every single game going forward!
scd88
AG
I have a soft spot for the Orioles from having lived in Virginia for several years. A decade before I moved to the Mid Atlantic, I went to a game in Baltimore.

Camden Yards was my first experience with the new "retro" ballparks when I went in 1996. Loved that experience and that was the day I conceded the Astrodome was not the best home for my team - it was time for a new ballpark.

My family and I would drive past DC and go to Baltimore for baseball games when we lived there in the mid to late 2000's. Would love them to keep getting better in that division.
OriolePete
I'm interested to see how Gunnar does tonight vs Verlander. He's been incredible.
OriolePete
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.