SIAP this is an unreal baseball card collection find

1,751 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by chilimuybueno
Harry Stone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com/t206-vintage-baseball-card-find-consigned-goldin-auction/

who knows what the total value will be.
Bag
AG
Do you collect?
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
Holy cow. I was at the National last week and a dealer had 2 graded Ty Cobb T206 cards in great shape. Sharp corners, good edges, great color. He want $5400 each. I wish I had that kind of money to just buy one.
Bag
AG
Fuzzy Dunlop said:

Holy cow. I was at the National last week and a dealer had 2 graded Ty Cobb T206 cards in great shape. Sharp corners, good edges, great color. He want $5400 each. I wish I had that kind of money to just buy one.

Awesome, I have never been, really want to go next year in Chicago
AgBQ-00
AG
That is stunning
Harry Stone
AG
Bag said:

Do you collect?
not so much. i did a lot when i was a kid and now my son is really getting into it so i'm starting to look at it again.
Bag
AG
Harry Stone said:

Bag said:

Do you collect?
not so much. i did a lot when i was a kid and now my son is really getting into it so i'm starting to look at it again.
same happened to me, now I am a full blown addict again.
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
Bag said:

Harry Stone said:

Bag said:

Do you collect?

Do you frequent Whatnot , Drip, or Loupe? I don't buy much from there but I sell on Whatnot and Drip. I did score a couple of Aaron Judge rookie cards the other day in a singles auction.
Bag
AG
Fuzzy Dunlop said:

Bag said:

Harry Stone said:

Bag said:

Do you collect?

Do you frequent Whatnot , Drip, or Loupe? I don't buy much from there but I sell on Whatnot and Drip. I did score a couple of Aaron Judge rookie cards the other day in a singles auction.

I would like to sell on those platforms but I don't really even know how to get started.

What is your username for whatnot?

I might be interested in working with you to sell some of my stuff

I would also be interested in trade, I have some pretty good modern cards, but really more interested in stuff from the 80s and 90s
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
Bag said:

Fuzzy Dunlop said:

Bag said:

Harry Stone said:

Bag said:

Do you collect?

I would like to sell on those platforms but I don't really even know how to get started.

What is your username for whatnot?

I might be interested in working with you to sell some of my stuff

I would also be interested in trade, I have some pretty good modern cards, but really more interested in stuff from the 80s and 90s

I'm always interested in trades. I've got a ton from 80s and 90s but mainly generic stuff.

Our username on Whatnot is mvpbreaker. I don't run the Whatnot app, one of our employees does.

PM me and we can take this off-line.
chilimuybueno
AG
Once upon a time my dad had Astros season tickets. 4 seats. When Nolan Ryan threw his last no hitter in the Dome, my dad thought the game was a night game...it was played in the afternoon. They ended up having 4 unused tickets and the parking pass. I had a friend of Ryan get all of those autographed by him.

I sold the tickets about 10 years ago....but still have the signed parking pass.

I won't tell you all how much I got for those tickets....
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.