Dusty Baker

2,900 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by AustinCountyAg
Buckhaven
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can someone please explain why he is wearing his surgical gloves tonight? Did he forget the all important mask as well?

Really is dumb.

I won't ask about the reason for the sweatbands he has to wear with his "face" on them.
jetch17
AG
U mad bro?
concac
AG
Who cares.
jetch17
AG
Eso si, Que es
Cause he's a MFing surgeon, carving up the MLB
BMX Bandit
He helps slice brisket between innings
Wabs
AG
Furlock Bones
AG
He's like Curley. Keeps them full of Vaseline. So his hands are soft for the ladies.
HossAg
AG
I honestly can't imagine being such a snowflake that stuff like that offends me. T&P for your manhood.
concac
AG
OP, start this thread on F16. It'll be better received there.
DrZ
AG
It's my understanding he has some skin issues. Started wearing them for covid but liked them. His hands don't bother him as much. Why should anyone be concerned about that?
jkag89
Obviously it is all apart of how the Astros surreptitiously steal and convay pitches to hitters. Duh. Why do you think they've had this amazing run after starting 11-11. (Yankee fans)
Coby
AG
I would assume anyone concerned with odd usage of gloves on the surface has no idea of the further context you provided.
HossAg
AG
Coby said:

I would assume anyone concerned with odd usage of gloves on the surface has no idea of the further context you provided.
I would assume anyone concerned with odd usage of gloves with or without context needs to mind their own business.
yawny06
AG
I figured he just did not want to get any Copenhagen on his hands…
Big Cat `93
AG
Dugouts aren't the most sanitary places in the world.
Buckhaven
AG
DrZ said:

It's my understanding he has some skin issues. Started wearing them for covid but liked them. His hands don't bother him as much. Why should anyone be concerned about that?
Thank you Dr. I appreciate the response to understand. Better than some of the smart arse responses.
EastSideAg2002
Buckhaven said:

DrZ said:

Thank you Dr. I appreciate the response to understand. Better than some of the smart arse responses.

Quote:

Can someone please explain why he is wearing his surgical gloves tonight? Did he forget the all important mask as well?

Really is dumb.

I won't ask about the reason for the sweatbands he has to wear with his "face" on them.
concac
AG
Buckhaven said:

DrZ said:

LOL...you made the post to mock Baker for still wearing gloves because of Covid. Not getting the usual F16 circle jerk that you expected, you now claim you were only trying to understand Baker's reasons for wearing them.

GTFO with that BS.
HossAg
AG
Yep, what a clown.
double aught
AG
RealTalk said:

Buckhaven said:

DrZ said:

LOL...you made the post to mock Baker for still wearing gloves because of Covid. Not getting the usual F16 circle jerk that you expected, you now claim you were only trying to understand Baker's reasons for wearing them.

GTFO with that BS.
User name checks out indeed.
AustinAg2K
jetch17 said:

This is the answer, and if you don't understand why, then you don't know much about baseball.
CampingAg
AG
Just wait till the Astros lose two in a row and all their fans will be calling for his head.
Mathguy64
AG
We call for his head after losing one in a row. When you win a lot and play in WS all the time you are allowed to have high expectations.
AustinCountyAg
Buckhaven said:

Really is dumb.

I agree with you. He looks like an idiot with the black surgical gloves. If he must wear them, just wear the batting gloves he's rocking during fungo.

Hopefully he's just doing it superstitiously.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.