*****Official Texas Rangers 2022 Season Thread*****

261,589 Views | 4596 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Yukon Cornelius
Jimmy McNulty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can you apply the texags code after you purchase. I was a dummy and forgot to apply it.
Mr Gigem
AG
If you call the box office they should be able reoffend the tickets with the discount code
gigem1223
Good thing we got vets like Culberson on the squad to have their head up their ass. Get rid of Culberson, Calhoun and Miller yesterday
KT 90
AG
gigem1223 said:

Good thing we got vets like Culberson on the squad to have their head up their ass. Get rid of Culberson, Calhoun and Miller yesterday
lol... what did he do this time? I just pulled up youtube just now.

KT 90
AG
KT 90 said:

gigem1223 said:

And of course Culberson just struck out looking. Maybe your post above was an omen

gigem1223
KT 90 said:

gigem1223 said:

He allowed a runner to score from 3rd on a lazy shallow pop up. Head up ass.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
KT 90 said:

gigem1223 said:

I was literally thirty yards away. Kyle Tucker halfway faked like he wasn't gonna go home on a fly ball so he caught the ball and then stuck his thumb up his ass while Tucker ran home uncontested.
Tksymm7
AG
Sborz is "opening" tonight. Yaaaaaaaay.
rbtexan
S
And Brad Miller is the DH....which must stand for "Doesn't Hit"
Jimbo Franchione
gigem1223
rbtexan said:

And Brad Miller is the DH....which must stand for "Doesn't Hit"

0-25 incoming. Guess woody is playing the he's due card
gigem1223
On another note. Tatis Jr suspended 80 games
Mr Gigem
AG
gigem1223 said:

On another note. Tatis Jr suspended 80 games

Just saw that. That SUCKS for the Padres
wbt5845
AG
Tried the brisket egg rolls tonight. Very good.
Tksymm7
AG
I want more posts like this.
wbt5845
AG
Where did that hit him?
wbt5845
AG
Taylor Hearn warming up.
Dwb22
AG
Brad Miller K to end the game. Just the guy we wanted up there in the 9th, too. Shame.
rbtexan
S
Haven't seen it to confirm, but heard that Baseball America now has Evan Carter ranked as the Ranger's #1 prospect....ahead of Leiter, Jung, Rocker, etc.

Interesting if true. He's had a heck of a year in high A for a 19 yr old. Was 2 for 4 last night with a double & a stolen base.
Jimbo Franchione
thegoodolag15
AG
Dude is a stud. Plus athlete, great bat to ball skills, plenty of power that he is learning to tap into, and fantastic plate discipline. They found a gem in that draft!
Super Aggie 64
AG
Just saw Michael Young at the SE Gate!
Tksymm7
AG
Michael Young and Ian Kinsler are "my" Rangers. Those guys were who I looked up to and who I enjoyed watching the most!
DallasAg 94
Tksymm7 said:

Michael Young and Ian Kinsler are "my" Rangers. Those guys were who I looked up to and who I enjoyed watching the most!
Rook.

Buddy Bell and Pete O'Brien.
wbt5845
AG
Double rook.

Mine were Mike Hargrove and Toby Harrah.
rbtexan
S
I really liked AL Oliver and Gaylord Perry
Jimbo Franchione
Mr Gigem
AG
Boneheaded base running there by Heim
Tksymm7
AG
Alight guys, I get it I'm young. I do know who all of those players are, so I'm good on my history haha!
Tksymm7
AG
Also, I feel like Duran is pushing through the rookie wall as a hitter where they look overwhelmed and behind MLB caliber starting pitching! Exciting stuff!
DeangeloVickers
AG
When is Barlow gonna come back?
AgBQ-00
AG
Hey!! We actually beat the Mariners
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Hope you guys didn't see me carrying my overstimulated barely 4 year old out kicking and screaming tonight
Tksymm7
AG
Josh Jung went 2-4 with a double and a homer last night for RR. He's played well since his move to AAA. I think he spends AT LEAST another week or two with RR while continuing to play more 3rd. My question now is what I was concerned with coming into this season, what do we do with the log jam of infielders at the MLB level once Jung is called up?

I think Duran is pushing through and really starting to get comfortable, but I also believe the Rangers will give Jung every chance to play and earn 3rd base. There's bound to be some guys DFA'd like Miller/Culberson/Calhoun, but it still doesn't solve the problem of getting Duran and Jung on the field together.
rbtexan
S
Tksymm7 said:

Josh Jung went 2-4 with a double and a homer last night for RR. He's played well since his move to AAA. I think he spends AT LEAST another week or two with RR while continuing to play more 3rd. My question now is what I was concerned with coming into this season, what do we do with the log jam of infielders at the MLB level once Jung is called up?

I think Duran is pushing through and really starting to get comfortable, but I also believe the Rangers will give Jung every chance to play and earn 3rd base. There's bound to be some guys DFA'd like Miller/Culberson/Calhoun, but it still doesn't solve the problem of getting Duran and Jung on the field together.
Duran becomes a super utility guy....plays 2nd, 3rd, OF...maybe 1st or SS on occasion.

Realistically, he gets traded....hopefully for pitching, which is what we need a lot more than 157 middle infielders.
Jimbo Franchione
Dwb22
AG
If Duran can show the glove to stick at 3rd, I like the idea of Jung at 1st and Lowe moving to DH. But I think the win-now move would be to ship Duran+others for a SP, let Jung take 3rd, and fill DH with a free agent/Garver.
Tksymm7
AG
I agree with both of y'all. I do think Lowe has played well enough to lock down the 1st base position for the foreseeable future, and I believe Duran has worked his way into becoming a somewhat desirable prospect. The right move would be to move trade him for pitching, and that can be said for most of our prospects right now.
DallasAg 94
Jimmy McNulty said:

Hope you guys didn't see me carrying my overstimulated barely 4 year old out kicking and screaming tonight
We've all been there.
First Page Last Page
Page 107 of 132

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.