***** Official 2022 Houston Astros Season Thread *****

5,319,599 Views | 83072 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Harry Dunne
Beat40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ag_07 said:

Beat40 said:

loma_vista78 said:

The atmosphere in Philly and San Diego have been incredible. It's gonna be tough in Seattle tomorrow

While I agree, the Astros have played in Boston and New York in the ALCS. I think the 'Stros will handle it well.

Plus the dawg we have going tomorrow feeds off that.

I really like the decision to go Framber then Lance. I'd be really worried about Framber going into that hostile environment.

We're gonna get sassy Lance and he's gonna shove.

I hope they rain down rain down boos on Altuve and breaks him out of his slump. A lead off HR for him tomorrow wouldn't surprise me at all.
FrioAg 00
AG
We've been burned by lessor teams getting hot in the playoffs. Padres and Phillies scare me, but I'll still take a shot at them over the more talented rosters they are beating.
Poot
Putting the cart WAY in front of the horse… looking down the road at a possible WS matchup…

Am I the only one afraid of Soto? The Dodgers are obviously formidable, but I can't help but remember just how red hot that guy can get.
Coby
AG
I'm thinking first pitch of the game is a fastball up and in. Crowd goes nuts in celebration.

Then during his third plate appearance he cranks one while the crowd chants "**** Altuve!"
agproducer
AG
It would be nuts if the Yankees, Dodgers and Braves didn't hold up their ends of the bargain and advance.

It would be quite delicious though. Imagine the meltdowns, especially for Yankees and Dodgers fans.
agproducer
AG
Poot said:

Putting the cart WAY in front of the horse… looking down the road at a possible WS matchup…

Am I the only one afraid of Soto? The Dodgers are obviously formidable, but I can't help but remember just how red hot that guy can get.

He's not 21 anymore...
Farmer1906
AG
FrioAg 00
AG
Of course, can you imagine what fans of the other teams are thinking while watching Alvarez right now?

I don't think anyone wants to face this man at this time
mernaggie12
AG
While it was great watching all 3 of these games today and those 3 losing, nothing would feel better than rolling through NY and then LA or ATL with another WS title!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BadAggie
AG

A predator is loose in Seattle tonight…

RED AG 98
AG
Wabs said:

Gonna sit back, relax and enjoy some stress free baseball today. Let's go CLE, PHI and SD!
TRI-FECTA
Nino Brown
All I know is Kirby has 22 BB's on 130 innings pitched this year. Come out swinging and jump on this kid and suck the hope out of them quick.
The Porkchop Express
AG
Nino Brown said:

. Come out swinging and jump on this kid and suck the hope out of them quick.
Feels so good, feelin' good again.
EastCoastAgNc
AG
Time to finish off this dude today

cone
AG
Mr.Bond
AG
EastCoastAgNc said:

My god..... it's perfect
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MAGA

Farmer1906
AG
Braves, Mariners, & Dodgers face elimination today.
Wabs
AG
RED AG 98 said:

Wabs said:

Gonna sit back, relax and enjoy some stress free baseball today. Let's go CLE, PHI and SD!
TRI-FECTA
tjack16
AG
MarathonAg12
LETS GO 'STROS!!!!
MarathonAg12
Farmer1906 said:

Braves, Mariners, & Dodgers face elimination today.
'Stros in 3 baby!
aftershock
Mr.Bond said:

EastCoastAgNc said:

ermahgerd..... it's perfect

*FIFY*
Bonnettecj1
My *only* real concern on if we can win today is the days off issue. The 6 days off before the DS, then a day between each game (the MLB is ****ing stupid for this, especially considering the other series lost a day), if we win today we won't play again until Tuesday. I heard Frank Thomas talk about it last night on FOX, saying multiple days off, when baseball is such a day-to-day sport, could cause real issues on the offensive side.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Bonnettecj1 said:

My *only* real concern on if we can win today is the days off issue. The 6 days off before the DS, then a day between each game (the MLB is ****ing stupid for this, especially considering the other series lost a day), if we win today we won't play again until Tuesday. I heard Frank Thomas talk about it last night on FOX, saying multiple days off, when baseball is such a day-to-day sport, could cause real issues on the offensive side.

If we win today it obviously isn't much of an issue…we just had a week or so off before this series and that would have resulted in a clean sweep
tailgatetimer10
AG
Pretty sure if we win it all, it will feel the same to me
cablinaggie
AG
Game 1 of ALCS is Wednesday, but I see your point though. Five days off before DS, possibly a full three days off before CS.
Wisconsin_Ag
I would not be surprised if Servais does some head hunting today
KTAG05
AG
mernaggie12 said:

While it was great watching all 3 of these games today and those 3 losing, nothing would feel better than rolling through NY and then LA or ATL with another WS title!

I can create irrational spite for any of the team left. Just win!

It's obvious with NY, LA, and ATL
San Diego pay pack for 1998 and Kevin Brown and Sterling Fing Hitchcock; and of course Juan Soto
Phillies: Payback for 1980; lost extra inning Games 4 & 5 at home.
Cleveland: as a kid who was on the Indians in Little League, I feel lost now
Mr.Bond
AG
I love October baseball
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MAGA

Eso si, Que es
It's salsa night, LFG

Farmer1906
AG
We the "We's" he uses.

MarathonAg12
Eso si, Que es said:

It's salsa night, LFG

BadAggie
AG
Mr.Bond said:

I love October baseball

Grandpa looks like he's about to make another kid.
Mathguy64
AG
I want to play the Phillies and after every third out at 1B have Yuli run past the mound and emphatically spike the ball. ****ing Pete Rose.
The Porkchop Express
AG
Farmer1906 said:

We the "We's" he uses.

I bet if you gave Reggie one in the zone, he could still hit one out.
Feels so good, feelin' good again.
First Page Last Page
Page 1474 of 2374

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.