***** Official 2022 Houston Astros Season Thread *****

5,320,450 Views | 83072 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Harry Dunne
EastCoastAgNc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

That's nasty
Ag_07
AG
I could tell Pressly has some rust that first batter but once he knocked it off he was pretty sharp and nasty.
Faustus
Ag_07 said:

I could tell Pressly has some rust that first batter but once he knocked it off he was pretty sharp and nasty.

Just a scalded ball turned into a fortuitous double play and a double given up after the walk.
The Porkchop Express
AG
07ag said:

does anyone know, does the astros policy of kids under 2 years old getting in without a ticket hold true for postseason games?
Why are you trying to punish the rest of your section?
Feels so good, feelin' good again.
Buck Compton
AG
What a great first two games to the series. Hope the Astros can close it out in Seattle. Going to be in the mountains hunting elk through the end of the series.

Hopefully I can rejoin you guys in the ALCS!
07ag
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

07ag said:

does anyone know, does the astros policy of kids under 2 years old getting in without a ticket hold true for postseason games?
Why are you trying to punish the rest of your section?
The astros need a second rally baby for the alcs
https://ts.la/eric59704
Farmer1906
AG
Faustus said:

Ag_07 said:

Just a scalded ball turned into a fortuitous double play and a double given up after the walk.
"Scalded"

EV of 73.3 MPH

it came in softer than the throws he receives.
Post removed:
by user
Beat40
Faustus said:

Ag_07 said:

I see two others made the same point. Haha.
Ag_07
AG
And IIRC the double to JRod was a pretty good pitch. Just more of a good job of hitting by him.
Mr.Bond
AG
Anxiously waiting for my alcs code.....
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MAGA

texasaggie2015
AG
Anyone gotten the email with the presale password and link yet?
texasaggie2015
AG
Mr.Bond said:

Good timing
Ag_07
AG
07ag said:

A kid under 2 at a playoff game sounds like a miserable experience. I'd think long and hard about that.

Hate to have to leave a playoff game early especially after shelling out playoff game prices.
htxag09
AG
Ag_07 said:

07ag said:

A kid under 2 at a playoff game sounds like a miserable experience. I'd think long and hard about that.

Hate to have to leave a playoff game early especially after shelling out playoff game prices.

This. Don't think his section would care. We took ours to a game and he sat in my lap or stood in front of me eating peanuts the entire time. But I wouldn't do it because it's a different experience than just enjoying the game. Which is what I'd want to do if I'm at a playoff game
Mr.Bond
AG
Got it
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MAGA

Mr.Bond
AG
texasaggie2015 said:

Mr.Bond said:

Good timing

Just did

MAGA

texasaggie2015
AG
Same here
Nino Brown
All I do is Nguyen said:

I won't wear basketball jerseys but football/baseball/hockey I have zero problem wearing.

It is completely fine wearing the baseball T-shirt with name and number on back.

However, if you're over 16, extremely gay to wear any man's actual jersey, dudes that is. Sorry it just us what it is.
DVC2010
AG
Just checked the schedule and realized I won't be able to make any ALCS games. Does anyone here want my code for the 12:00 presale?
Panama Red
AG
DVC2010 said:

Just checked the schedule and realized I won't be able to make any ALCS games. Does anyone here want my code for the 12:00 presale?
Yes please
DVC2010
AG
Have an email I can forward it to?
ChAg1799
AG
We as Astro Fans are spoiled. These teams are in the playoffs for a reason. Now, the Astros are better, but its not like I expected the Mariners to look like the 2017 BoSox, whiffing at damn near every pitch.
Panama Red
AG
Just sent you a PM.
Cromagnum
AG
BadAggie said:

R-Dog said:

For all the Seattle fans whining about the "rocket" line drive DP in the 9th, I thought it looked like he was jammed a bit and the Statcast numbers prove it out...

Exit velocity - 73.3
xBA - .240

Lol crap happens in baseball. Ifs and buts

It happened to us against the Ray's in 2019.

https://www.mlb.com/astros/video/choi-s-unassisted-double-play?t=alds-a
tjack16
AG
If anybody is doing the pre-sale, can you just post pictures of all the pricing options? Need to send them to a buddy before we try to beat the clock on general public sale
kegstand
AG
The Porkchop Express
AG
Nino Brown said:

All I do is Nguyen said:

I won't wear basketball jerseys but football/baseball/hockey I have zero problem wearing.

It is completely fine wearing the baseball T-shirt with name and number on back.

However, if you're over 16, extremely gay to wear any man's actual jersey, dudes that is. Sorry it just us what it is.
So I can wear it up to my 17th birthday, or does the gay factor turn in the minute after I turn 16? Just want to make sure I'm doing it right.
kegstand
AG

Interesting observation from Jomboy. If you're like me and confused by the picture, he started with the black glove and switched to the brown
The Porkchop Express
AG
kegstand said:

Every year?

1995: 79-66, won the division, lost the ALCS in 6
1996: 85-76, missed the playoffs
1997: 90-72, won the division, lost the ALDS in 4
1998: 76-85, missed the playoffs
1999: 79-83, missed the playoffs
2000: 91-71, wild card, lost the ALCS 4-2
2001: 116-46, lost the ALCS 4-1

2002-2021: Missed the playoffs
Wabs
AG
kegstand said:

KTAG05
AG
Anyone need a 12pm presale code?
scrimp
AG
I have to admit, I love the pitch overlays Pitching Ninja does. It really shows have mf'ing difficult is must be to hit a major league pitcher. 3 inch ball coming at you 80-100mph with movement, and all the batter has is a <3" diameter piece of wood. Honestly, it's damn near unbelievable any batter even touches the ball....
Sex Panther
AG
BCSGrubber said:

Anyone need a 12pm presale code?

I'll take one

SexPantherTA@gmail.com
Farmer1906
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 1462 of 2374

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.