***** Official 2022 Houston Astros Season Thread *****

5,321,013 Views | 83072 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Harry Dunne
linkdude
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
EastCoast beat me to it
All I do is Nguyen
That's a JALAPEÑA WALK OFF BABY
EastCoastAgNc
AG

Astros social media does not miss
Ag12thman
AG
What do you have to say about the the Astros now, Tepera?
Mathguy64
AG
In 3 games the Angels had 95 total PAs and struck out in 48 of them. That's spectacular.

Our staff combined WHIP for the series was 0.69.

Point six nine.

That's domination.
BadAggie
AG
So what are the Astros going to do to replace Correa?
bearkatag15
AG
Mathguy64 said:

In 3 games the Angels had 95 total PAs and struck out in 48 of them. That's spectacular.

Our staff combined WHIP for the series was 0.69.

Point six nine.

That's domination.

Nice
Fightin' Texas Aggie and Sam Houston State Bearkat
concac
AG
Just a gentle reminder.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/32379882/ryan-tepera-implies-houston-astros-stolen-signs-vs-chicago-white-sox-says-obviously-had-reputation-doing-some-sketchy-stuff
Big Al 1992
AG
Can it be October already?
Bulldog73
AG
In the heat of the moment: Carlos who?????
Prosperdick
AG
Still miffed at Dusty for sitting Bregman...could have cost us the game. This resting **** for players that are in phenomenal shape needs to stop, ESPECIALLY when they're starting to get in a groove. How does Dusty not get that?

Anyway, all-world performance by the pitching staff and now we need to feast on the lowly Royals.
linkdude
AG
Taking a look at the metrics on the Royals starters. It's rough! Hopefully Korey gets the start with Odorizzi tomorrow.
MosesHallRAB04
AG
Prosperdick said:

Still miffed at Dusty for sitting Bregman...could have cost us the game. This resting **** for players that are in phenomenal shape needs to stop, ESPECIALLY when they're starting to get in a groove. How does Dusty not get that?

Anyway, all-world performance by the pitching staff and now we need to feast on the lowly Royals.

With how good this team has been for 5 seasons how are you complaining about how it's being run. It's obviously working extremely well.
EastCoastAgNc
AG
EastCoastAgNc
AG
EastCoastAgNc
AG

f1ghtintexasaggie
Prosperdick said:

It's frustrating from a fan perspective, sure, but you've gotta keep your eye on the prize (and that's not an early July in-division W). I would be right there with you if we didn't have a 12+ game lead in the division and 6+ for the second seed. Seeing as we are where we are, it might be beneficial to get guys regular rest, at least before Sept.
EastCoastAgNc
AG
CFTXAG10
AG
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfkQXNhpRih/
Prosperdick
AG
MosesHallRAB04 said:

Prosperdick said:

With how good this team has been for 5 seasons how are you complaining about how it's being run. It's obviously working extremely well.
Doesn't mean there's not room for improvement. How many off days did the stars for the Braves get last year? Quick check of baseball reference shows Freddie Freeman played 159 of 162 games last year. Swanson and Riley played in 160 of 162 games. Did that tire them out for the postseason? I think we all know it didn't.

If this is some advanced super secret metric that requires your best players to sit out X amount of games for no reason I haven't really seen the benefit of it. I totally get the occasional off day during the grind of the season but this arbitrary sitting of guys (especially when they're hot) is ridiculous.

I didn't go back and look at the Dodgers or Nationals but I bet they didn't have guys sitting out as much as ours.

ttha_aggie_09
AG
Love it
gambochaman
AG
Who got moves to make room for odo?
ttha_aggie_09
AG
JJ down?
BadAggie
AG
EastCoastAgNc said:

Gonna be interesting
JB!98
AG
Is there a gif or video of the Machete play everyone is talking about? I missed it due to a basketball tournament. Thanks.
Today, unfortunately, many Americans have good reason to fear that they will be victimized if they are unable to protect themselves. And today, no less than in 1791, the Second Amendment guarantees their right to do so. - Justice Samuel Alito 2022
wessimo
AG
Prosperdick
AG
JB!98 said:

Is there a gif or video of the Machete play everyone is talking about? I missed it due to a basketball tournament. Thanks.
https://www.espn.com/mlb/video/_/gameId/401355408
k20dub
AG
That makes it even worse.
Prosperdick
AG
wessimo said:

Ward to the 1st base coach:

JB!98
AG
Prosperdick said:

JB!98 said:

https://www.espn.com/mlb/video/_/gameId/401355408
Good lord, the look on the 1B coaches face is priceless. They knew they had been had! Incredible. Thank you.
Today, unfortunately, many Americans have good reason to fear that they will be victimized if they are unable to protect themselves. And today, no less than in 1791, the Second Amendment guarantees their right to do so. - Justice Samuel Alito 2022
EastCoastAgNc
AG
EastCoastAgNc
AG

Give these folks a raise
linkdude
AG
ttha_aggie_09 said:

JJ down?
13 pitcher maximum on the roster. I think it has to come from the bullpen.
BMX Bandit
MosesHallRAB04 said:

Prosperdick said:

and bizarre people still think this is a Dusty thing, not an organizational thing.
EastCoastAgNc
AG
linkdude said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

JJ down?
13 pitcher maximum on the roster. I think it has to come from the bullpen.
Gonna be Enoli
First Page Last Page
Page 536 of 2374

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.