Rangers games in Dallas without cable?

1,395 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Tastybrisket10
aggieactor01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hoping someone has an option for a way to watch the Rangers in Dallas when you don't have cable. I use Hulu Live for sports usually and they don't have whatever the Bally network is. The MLB stream package says they'll blackout in the local market so unless I go VPN that doesn't seem like a good option.

I realize I may have just answered my own question but does anyone know any other options?
Detective Jake Peralta
AG
Who is your internet provider? If it's spectrum, I was able to bundle their cable for only about $10/month extra. Saved me money from what I was paying with YTTV and I get Rangers games. Plus, they don't have contracts so you can cancel whenever.

Just another idea. Outside of that or DirecTV you're looking at a VPN or just watching pirated streams.
aggieactor01
AG
Thanks for the reply. I may just do the Spectrum thing.

And great username!
hawk1689
AG
Directv stream. The interface is terrible and it's about $10 more per month than YouTube tv. It has Bally Sports though.
Tastybrisket10
AG
We don't subscribe to cable and I have no desire to pay for crappy TV just for baseball. MLB.TV and Express VPN. Super easy on the Fire Stick.
hawk1689
AG
Tastybrisket10 said:

We don't subscribe to cable and I have no desire to pay for crappy TV just for baseball. MLB.TV and Express VPN. Super easy on the Fire Stick.

Does the Express VPN get you around the local market blackout?
agproducer
AG
I'd warn about using VPN or Smart DNS. I did it for about 4 years, and it worked. Last year, it stopped working.

I ended up going with Uzzu TV.
investorAg83
AG
Mlb66.ir
Tastybrisket10
AG
Yes, just gotta log in to somewhere other than the two team's locations. Been doing this for 10 years no issue. VPNs are made for this.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.