Tomahawk Chop

2,594 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by _lefraud_
WC94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Canceled. Network muffing chant.
WC94
AG
Pumping in fake sound to drown out racism.
PatriotAg02
AG
I'm seeing a lot of chops. Houston just got chopped.
alvtimes
expect nothing less from the organization that moved an all-star game.
78669AG
alvtimes said:

Its the network. Manfred stated he doesn't mind it....

Extremely weird situation considering that Seminole tribe is ok with fsu doing it but these woke ppl claiming to be native Americans are butt hurt about it
If you can't handle the stress, log off until August. If you can handle the stress, be supportive and donate to United. No more buildings and concrete. Gotta channel funds to the collective for now.
aggiesed8r
AG
I love the Chop.
Ciboag96
Rayyyyyyaayyyyayyyyycccisssmmmmm
Rayyyyyayyyaayyyyyycciiiiissssmmmm
Ciboag96
When the Chinese concur America, send over 400,000,000 Chinese people to populate our country pushing us into reservations, and start a professional team called the Chinese Texas Whiteys, feature a mascot that looks like Ted Lasso in a Longhorn Band uniform and chant in broken engrish Howdy Yaw Howdy Yaw Howdy Yaw from the stands while also wearing Howdy Doody outfits , I don't want to hear it.
Farmer1906
AG
As a member of the Cherokee tribe, I am not offended by the chop. I wish the white man would stop telling me what I am and am not feeling.
PatriotAg02
AG
Keep on chopping! Even 45 was doing it tonight!
CampingAg
AG
Fox definitely wasn't hesitant about showing the chop tonight. Imagine the tears flowing in certain places when they saw DJT doing it!
Kellso
78669AG said:

alvtimes said:

Extremely weird situation considering that Seminole tribe is ok with fsu doing it but these woke ppl claiming to be native Americans are butt hurt about it
You know what....the Minnesota Vikings really offend me.

They should change their name. The big horn they blow out of when they score a touchdown is nothing but cultural appropriation.

The fans in the Twin Cities that go to the games with those Viking Horns are all pretty racist.

78669AG
Kellso said:

78669AG said:

alvtimes said:

You know what....the Minnesota Vikings really offend me.

They should change their name. The big horn they blow out of when they score a touchdown is nothing but cultural appropriation.

The fans in the Twin Cities that go to the games with those Viking Horns are all pretty racist.

Yes and the cowboys killed a bunch of Indians

Don't get me started on raiders and buccaneers
If you can't handle the stress, log off until August. If you can handle the stress, be supportive and donate to United. No more buildings and concrete. Gotta channel funds to the collective for now.
_lefraud_
AG
The Giants are pretty insensitive to small people and I'm surprised the green energy folks haven't made the Steelers change their name.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.