Dodgers or Braves?

1,849 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Iraq2xVeteran
Spore Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who would the Astros match up bettter for a series win?

Dodgers have more injuries.
jkag89
Don't care other than I would prefer the NLCS goes the full seven games with lots of "free baseball" in either one or both games.

Obligatory eff the Effin' Dodgers.
OKCAg2002
AG
Dodgers pitching staff is pretty thin, but I'd take home field advantage. Give me the Braves.
kb2001
AG
eff the Dodgers, give me the Braves
AstroAg05
AG
At least if it's the Braves it is guaranteed Rob Manfred gets booed during the trophy presentation regardless of who wins.
Serious Lee
dont really care but i just cant root for the dodgers. unless its in a dick sucking contest.
FrioAg 00
AG
Home field tips it for me, especially with how reliant we are on less experienced pitchers
Philip J Fry
AG
Living near LA has me rooting for them so I can go to a game in person.
Spore Ag
But who would the Astros match up better to win the title?
BMX Bandit
Philip J Fry said:

T&P
AgsMyDude
AG
LA given their injuries but home field is also very important
yawny06
AG
As life long Braves fan that also cheers for the Astros in any game the two aren't playing, I would say the Astros definitely want the Braves match up. You get home field and even despite the injuries, the Dodgers line up is deeper. In game 5, their 5-8 hitters killed the Braves.

Plus, this is the match up I want to see.
Sid Farkas
AG
as stated above, Dodgers' injuries will be to our advantage...

I prefer Dodgers cuz i live close enough to drive to at least one game here in LA
nkc1981
AG
Even with their injuries, the Dodgers lineup would worry me infinitely more than the Braves, both hitting and pitching-wise. I'll take my chances with the possibility of the Braves being one of those teams of destiny that got hot at the right time like the Nats in '19. Looking at them on paper, its pretty amazing that they're one win away from the World Series.

Philip J Fry
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Philip J Fry said:

T&P

Saw game 1 in 2017 and made it out unscathed. Not sure how I would have faired after game 2.
wangus12
AG
Dodgers may be injured, but they'll be infinitely more fired up and motivated to dump the Astros out of the Series. There is a hatred and rivalry there that isn't there anymore with the Braves like it was in the 90s
tjack16
AG
Give me the Braves

Homefield for the Astros
Satellite of Love
Braves. It would make the media and MLB home office pissed that they have to play the biggest series of the year in Atlanta after taking away the all-star game.
JABQ04
AG

But I'll go Braves
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
As a Giants fan, I hate the Dodgers, and I am rooting for the Braves. The start time is about 30 minutes after the South Carolina game. So both games will be going on at the same time.
Nino Brown
Honestly, this was the best scenario either way. We either get enjoy Dodger tears again or exercise the demons of Braves past.

Win-win scenario. Come on Lance!
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
I am glad the Braves defeated the Dodgers 4-2 in Game 6 to win the ALCS in 6 games. The Braves crushed the Dodgers dream of repeating as World Series champions.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.