Trevor Bauer in big trouble

17,838 Views | 108 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Aggies2009
bigcat22
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yikes

Fat Bib Fortuna
Innocent >>>> proven guilty.
ORAggieFan
Strange actions by her after if that isn't what was agreed and asked for.
bigcat22
AG
Is he dating his agent? Wonder how she feels about this
astros4545
AG
ORAggieFan said:

It sounds like she got him to confess on recorded phone calls with the police's help
ORAggieFan
astros4545 said:

ORAggieFan said:

It sounds like she got him to confess on recorded phone calls with the police's help
Hmmm, I hadn't read that when I read up on it yesterday. I did read she basically txted back and asked to do it again.

The guy is a dbag, so if he did something wrong I hope he pays. He was live blogging his mid week warmup when Dodgers were at Petco last week. Camera on the field and everything. Totally full of himself.
Farmer1906
AG

Quote:

"I have three rules. One: no feelings. As soon as I sense you're developing feelings, I'm going to cut it off, because I'm not interested in a relationship and I'm emotionally unavailable. Two: no social media posts about me while we're together, because private life stays private. Three: I sleep with other people. I'm going to continue to sleep with other people. If you're not O.K. with that, we won't sleep together, and that's perfectly fine. We can just be perfectly polite platonic friends."
He's such a dbag.
EastCoastAgNc
AG
75AG
AG
**** him. Hope he's out of the league and on his way to jail.

Go 'stros!
AggieLit
The LA Times columnist Bill Plaschke used to give us a really hard time for picking up Osuna. Wonder how this is going down in his world.
AustinAg2K
Even if this was entirely consensual, the dude has some serious issues. Anyone who has a desire to strangle a woman to the point of unconsciousness, punch them in the face and give them a concussion, and then have anal sex with them has serious issues. That said, I don't see how any woman can give consent if they are unconscious.

Still early in the investigation, but I think she has a strong case. It doesn't help his case that the supposed friendly text messages she sent were done with the police watching.
AggieLit
AggieLit said:

The LA Times columnist Bill Plaschke used to give us a really hard time for picking up Osuna. Wonder how this is going down in his world.

Well, he is consistent.

https://www.latimes.com/sports/dodgers/story/2021-07-01/trevor-bauer-plaschke
AustinAg2K
AggieLit said:

I expect Dodgers fans will claim the Dodgers suspended him, blah, blah, blah, even though the Dodgers deferred to MLB and announced him as the Sunday starter event after the allegations came out.

Regardless, the Dodgers have lost all moral high ground. First, it's clear that their pitchers were using Spidertak more than anyone else (4 of the top 10 spin rate drops are Dodger pitchers). Now they've got rapist on their team.

A lesson to all fans. Never assume your team is morally better than another. All professional (and major college) sports teams are willing to look the other way if it means more wins.
TXAggie2011
AG
I mean, maybe you didn't see it...but Plaschke's response is posted above and he didn't try to absolve the Dodgers of anything.
Ag_07
AG
Bauer is obviously a sick dude and these allegations are disturbing. I'm not by any means excusing his actions.

But I gotta know...Why did she did go back for a 2nd time!!! Like seriously??? Someone does all that to you and go back for more? Doesn't make sense to me.
AustinCountyAg
Because she is a cleat chaser and he's a big leaguer. That's why she went back for more
bigjag19
AG
Ag_07 said:

Bauer is obviously a sick dude and these allegations are disturbing. I'm not by any means excusing his actions.

But I gotta know...Why did she did go back for a 2nd time!!! Like seriously??? Someone does all that to you and go back for more? Doesn't make sense to me.

I'm sure some similarities exist in the Watson fiasco.
Post removed:
by user
AustinAg2K
Ag_07 said:

The impression I got is that she is not claiming the first incident was rape. I think her complaint is specifically about the second incident, where she got knocked out and then woke up to him doing stuff she didn't agree to. Also, from what I've read she went to the police quickly after. Even though the incident was months ago, she has been working with the police for some time and this just came out. It's not clear as to when the text messages Bauer claims to have are from. If they are from when she was working with the police, then they may be meaningless as the she claims the police told her to continue communications with him.
AustinAg2K
TXAggie2011 said:

I mean, maybe you didn't see it...but Plaschke's response is posted above and he didn't try to absolve the Dodgers of anything.

I did not see it before I posted. Good on the writer for having some decency.
LonghornDub
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

6-4-3
AG
Extremely rough sex (at minimum) with a random on social media. What could go wrong for a multi millionaire?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/sports/dodgers/story/2021-07-03/dodgers-never-should-have-signed-trevor-bauer%3f_amp=true
cc10106
LA may not have been the best destination for a high profile pitcher like Bauer who clearly has some issues. Talk about a city to get lost in especially after playing in Ohio for years..
The Lost
MAT
AG
I think by admitting to the consensual rough (to put it lightly) sex, he has committed social suicide and his only hope is to keep his contract money if he can avoid legal prosecution. With today's #metoo movement, not committing a crime does not protect you from public backlash that can destroy you. Most fans will not buy the argument that you can choke and hit a women (or anyone for that matter) even if she agrees to it.
MAT
AG
AustinAg2K said:

Ag_07 said:

The impression I got is that she is not claiming the first incident was rape. I think her complaint is specifically about the second incident, where she got knocked out and then woke up to him doing stuff she didn't agree to. Also, from what I've read she went to the police quickly after. Even though the incident was months ago, she has been working with the police for some time and this just came out. It's not clear as to when the text messages Bauer claims to have are from. If they are from when she was working with the police, then they may be meaningless as the she claims the police told her to continue communications with him.

According to her statement, she claims the rape act occurred on the first date and on the 2nd date he asked "What's off limits?" I told him to not put his fingers in my throat. Given our communications the morning following the previous encounter, I thought it was obvious that I would not want to have anal sex." The second date she claims he punched and scratched her after choking her out again.
Kozmozag
So he raped her and she went back for more?
03_Aggie
Kozmozag said:

Thinking Fifty Shades of Grey that went too far.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
Kozmozag said:

She's obviously got separate issues, but he's still the piece of **** here.
AustinCountyAg
He's a POS and she has issues also. They are both screwed up
Farmer1906
AG
But it appears only one is a criminal.
_lefraud_
AG
Which one?
Farmer1906
AG
Not the one who was sodomized without consent.
_lefraud_
AG
Weird. Guess I missed his arrest for these criminal acts
Farmer1906
AG
Are you trying to say punching someone in the face, ass, & vagina, then choking them unconcious, and having anal sex with them without consent isn't a crime?
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.