***Official Houston Astros 2021 Season Thread***

3,834,622 Views | 73542 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Teddy Perkins
tjack16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The rangers are pirates are so bad that if you put a $1 parlay on both of them to make the WS.... it's a $16,000 payout
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
So. Confession time.

I got a cooler of beer and set it next to the recliner last night... put my 2 year old to bed, watched the first inning, he woke up, I went and layed with him and fell asleep.

I am officially an old ****.

Tonight, I watch regardless. Getting more ice for that cooler.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
I don't care where the all star game is, but dusty just completely lost me. Screw the MLB for caving from sponsor pressure.

Won't matter, I'm gonna watch regardless... I just hate myself for it a little bit now.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Dusty baker probably has a lot of opinions different from many of us, but I'm guessing he can speak better to hank's opinion than anyone else. Regardless, this needs to be spun into its own thread and away from the stros thread.
Gap
AG
Dusty Baker doesn't know anything about this bill in Georgia. He is an emotional thinker spewing political talking points on a matter which he is ignorant.

The Houston Astros were far better off before he arrived and will be far better off when he leaves.
tjack16
AG
Screw politics. We have a game and series to win in an hour
dshedd41
S
Gig’em Aggies!
dshedd41
S
guys, Please don't bring politics into this thread, there's a forum for that. Thank you.
Gig’em Aggies!
cap-n-jack
Only caught the first 3 innings. ZG's count was getting up there but I see he made 6. What did our pen look like? Only gave up 1 so I guess pretty good.
EastCoastAgNc
AG
Gap
AG
Dan Shedd said:

guys, Please don't bring politics into this thread, there's a forum for that. Thank you.
We didn't bring politics into baseball.

Baseball decided to get into politics. The MLBPA which acts as agent for our Astros players made a political demand and entered an arena most everyone here wishes they hadn't.

The players need to take control of the agenda being enacted in their name, perhaps firing their elected leadership, and get back to baseball.

They used their clout to put their thumb down hard on an issue that honest people can disagree upon.
EastCoastAgNc
AG
Gap said:

Dan Shedd said:

Baseball decided to get into politics. The MLBPA which acts as agent for our Astros players made a political demand and entered an arena most everyone here wishes they hadn't.

The players need to take control of the agenda being enacted in their name, perhaps firing their elected leadership, and get back to baseball.

They used their clout to put their thumb down hard on an issue that honest people can disagree upon.

The request is to keep politics off this thread. Start another one or take it to 16 if you want to talk about it.
BCSGrubber
AG
Aggie Pharmer
AG
Anyone know WTF is going on with ATT SportsNet on Fubo? It's saying that the program can't be streamed due to regional rights restrictions.
BCSGrubber
AG
dshedd41
S
EastCoastAgNc said:

Gap said:

Dan Shedd said:

The request is to keep politics off this thread. Start another one or take it to 16 if you want to talk about it.
I second this statement
Gig’em Aggies!
CFTXAG10
AG
Can we turn our anger to something else, like West Coast start times....BRING THE HAT....
BCSGrubber
AG
Bregxit
AG
Aggie Pharmer said:

Anyone know WTF is going on with ATT SportsNet on Fubo? It's saying that the program can't be streamed due to regional rights restrictions.

I've got the pregame on Fubo right now.
Aggie Pharmer
AG
Bregxit said:

Aggie Pharmer said:

That's odd. Not working here in Cedar Park.
Bregxit
AG
Aggie Pharmer said:

Bregxit said:

Aggie Pharmer said:

Do you happen to have a VPN on or something weird?
Aggie Pharmer
AG
Bregxit said:

Aggie Pharmer said:

Bregxit said:

Aggie Pharmer said:

Nope. Has been working fine until today.
Bregxit
AG
Aggie Pharmer said:

Bregxit said:

Aggie Pharmer said:

Bregxit said:

Aggie Pharmer said:

Nope. Has been working fine until today.

Dunno then amigo. Maybe a reboot of whatever you're using. Yesterday Fubo on my Roku TV crashed on launch until I did a system restart on the TV.
All I do is Nguyen
EastCoastAgNc said:

gotta give Bregs credit for trying on that one lol
No matter what
All I do is Nguyen
bearkatag15 said:

Like the old saying goes, Money talks bullsh*t walks.
No matter what
All I do is Nguyen
btw there is a great site to watch ALL MLB games gratis. the site is called MLB66 and it has saved me countless times from missing Astros games.
No matter what
Ag_07
AG
WTF time does the game start?

Thought it was 8:00 but ATT is still on the pregame.
Bregxit
AG
Ag_07 said:

WTF time does the game start?

Thought it was 8:00 but ATT is still on the pregame.

Bregxit
AG
Tuve getting it started
iamtheglove
Aggie Pharmer said:

Bregxit said:

Aggie Pharmer said:

I believe Cedar Park is Spurs territory and not Rockets. Any chance you are on the alternate feed for Rockets vs the Astros feed?
Farmer1906
AG
A rare uncomfortable AB for Brantley.
Farmer1906
AG
I don't love TED in the 4 hole vs a lefty starter.
tjack16
AG
Broadcast for AT&T sports net has not been on their A game so far the last 2 days
Farmer1906
AG
tjack16 said:

Broadcast for AT&T sports net has not been on their A game so far the last 2 days

How so?
tjack16
AG
Farmer1906 said:

tjack16 said:

How so?

Well last night they did a graphic for middle of inning when it was only 2nd out. They were off on balls and strikes a few times. Some other people on the thread were bringing it up last night

Then today just some awkward transitions so far
First Page Last Page
Page 30 of 2102

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.