****2020 Official Houston Astros We Don't Have To Cheat To Beat You Season Thread****

1,630,000 Views | 30284 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Beat40
Bregxit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
txislandag86
Spanish Language

http://espndeportes.espn.com/video/clip?id=7589456

BayAg_14
Atlanta going in dry.
W
AG
ATL should be able to rest their best bullpen arms tonight
amercer
AG
W said:

The dodgers did score 11 in a inning last night right?
AggieLit
With this win we are assured of ending the year at least .500 unless we go to the World Series and get swept.
Cromagnum
AG
BayAg_14 said:

Atlanta going in dry.

LA did yesterday.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
EagleAg19 said:

Probably already mentioned but Dusty deserves a lot of credit for this game. He successfully maneuvered us through a bullpen game and held them to just 3 runs. One more day.
Dusty has played in or managed 105 playoff games dating back to 1977. He knows a thing or two because he's seen a thing or two.
W
AG
amercer said:

W said:

yes, but the Braves kind of threw the game. Which is not a bad strategy in this everyday format
bullard21k
AG
W said:

amercer said:

W said:

yes, but the Braves kind of threw the game. Which is not a bad strategy in this everyday format

What are you talking about? The dodgers scored 11 runs in the first inning. The Braves didn't throw anything
scrimp
AG
EagleAg19 said:

Probably already mentioned but Dusty deserves a lot of credit for this game. He successfully maneuvered us through a bullpen game and held them to just 3 runs. One more day.

Agreed. He gets cr@pped on a ton when the changes don't go the 'stros way. Only fair you tip the cap to a skipper who runs four rookies, Raley (who I think may actually have rookie status as well) , James, and your 8th inning guy who was forced to be your closer, and hold the team with the best record in the AL to 3 runs.....
Mr.Ackar07
scrimp said:

EagleAg19 said:

Agreed. He gets cr@pped on a ton when the changes don't go the 'stros way. Only fair you tip the cap to a skipper who runs four rookies, Raley (who I think may actually have rookie status as well) , James, and your 8th inning guy who was forced to be your closer, and hold the team with the best record in the AL to 3 runs.....
Raley would have lost rookie status in 2013 after spending 45 days or more on an active MLB roster. He was active for a month in August 2012 and another month in September 2013.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Assuming the Dodgers lose tonight, Kershaw will drop to 3-6 with a 5.46 ERA all-time in the NLCS.
MosesHallRAB04
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

Assuming the Dodgers lose tonight, Kershaw will drop to 3-6 with a 5.46 ERA all-time in the NLCS.

They are threatening right now
bullard21k
AG
Guys acting like this game is over.

Mathguy64
AG
Just turned on the ALT-LAD game. Are they playing in a hurricane? Jerseys are blowing like crazy. Leave it to Arlington to make an indoor stadium/wind tunnel.
lil99chris
AG
agdaddy04 said:

Nuke LaLoosh said:

Arozarena is 100% juicing. **** that story about pushups. He knew they weren't testing during rona so he juiced. Period.

My thoughts too. No way the guy goes from not even making the team after the first spring training to this by doing push-ups in his apartment.

Don't forget only eating chicken and rice.
Mr.Ackar07
Mr.Ackar07 said:

scrimp said:

EagleAg19 said:

Raley would have lost rookie status in 2013 after spending 45 days or more on an active MLB roster. He was active for a month in August 2012 and another month in September 2013.
Actually - I'm not sure if being on the roster during September would count since it was when the rosters expanded. Don't know the rules well enough, so it is possible if the September service doesn't count towards eligibility.
scrimp
AG
Thanks for the clarification. Didn't realize he logged enough time. Either way, he is a crusty old vet compared to most of those young pups....
agdaddy04
AG
lil99chris said:

agdaddy04 said:

Nuke LaLoosh said:

Arozarena is 100% juicing. **** that story about pushups. He knew they weren't testing during rona so he juiced. Period.

My thoughts too. No way the guy goes from not even making the team after the first spring training to this by doing push-ups in his apartment.

Don't forget only eating chicken and rice.

Oh that's right. Didn't they say he only ate chicken and rice and gained 25 lbs or something like that??
W
AG
this Smith guy is terrible
Big Al 1992
AG
Love this guy - the only fan in the outfield - walks by at just the right time.

scrimp
AG
Wow. That was strike 3.
amercer
AG
scrimp said:

Wow. That was strike 3.

Sure looked like it
scrimp
AG
And ball 1 caught the zone, too.
scrimp
AG
Glad to see it isn't just my 'stros bias that leads me to believe we need robo umps...
k20dub
AG
W
AG
lots of traffic...but only 1 run
amercer
htxag09
AG
W said:

lots of traffic...but only 1 run

Longest 1 run half inning ever
tremble
AG
Lol, **** you LA
W
AG
it's amazing how these "great" pitching staffs keep getting rocked in the playoffs.

Atlanta has scored 24 runs in 4 games vs. the Dodgers
Buck Compton
AG
k20dub said:

If you haven't watched the 30 in 30 "Four Days in October", I highly recommend it. I watched it again when we went down 3-0, and then decided I better watch it again down 3-1 just in case... just finished watching it down 3-2, we'll see if it works again for us.
EagleAg19
Scores of the last two games...

4-3 Astros
4-3 Astros

I ain't sayin nothin.
Mr.Bond
AG
tjack16 said:

Dan Shedd said:

Imagine how loud this would have been at MMP

What, songs r these
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

First Page Last Page
Page 799 of 866

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.