Um remember that kid who caught the HR ball...amazing story

1,634 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Sid Farkas
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good read.

When Amanda Riley arrived at Minute Maid Park for Game 1 of the Astros-Yankees American League Championship Series, she couldn't contain her tears.

"We walk in, and all I'm seeing are families and dads holding their sons up," Riley said. "The whole time all I could think about was that we're there as a family, too, but we're missing one."

Four weeks earlier, 15-year-old Cade Riley - Amanda and Mike Riley's oldest son - died in an all-terrain vehicle accident on a trail near the family's home in Liberty Hill.

Since then, Amanda, Mike and their son Carson had trouble finding the motivation to leave the house as a family....

http://m.chron.com/sports/astros/article/Heartbreaking-Carlos-Correa-Astros-home-run-kid-12281578.php?ipid=mobsports
EllisCoAg
AG
damn allergies
I wanna see our defense pissed off, not confused, maybe a little murder in their hearts Reload12, 11/4/11
Ag_07
AG
That was a tough read but a great story.
ClickClack
AG
Kept saying that kid was the MVP of game 2. Crazy, sad, but uplifting story.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
The part about the kids being in their seats with the names Cade and Carson on their jerseys is beyond crazy.
jokershady
AG
Should not have read that story while in public....

Swallowing hard....swalloing hard....

Damnit
Sid Farkas
AG
Reading Chron.com on a mobile device is like playing a confusing video game...the page keeps erroring and refreshing and not returning the spot you were reading when it errored...huge gaps between paragraphs where unloaded pictures are supposed to be loading. It would take me a half hour to actually read that article.

Completely useless.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.