***** Official Houston Astros 2017 Season Thread *****

5,322,916 Views | 60281 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AstroAggie15
Beau Bevers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Done. Let's move on. Go 'Stros.
EastCoastAgNc
AG

Agnzona
Its going to now be a distraction every game. It has the potential to change the entire series vibe. If I'm Hinch I'd seriously consider not playing him today to defuse it even more.
spadilly
S

Now, time to move on and play ball.
jamesf
AG
Agnzona said:

Its going to now be a distraction every game. It has the potential to change the entire series vibe. If I'm Hinch I'd seriously consider not playing him today to defuse it even more.
That might be true if the next two games were in LA, but since they are home games, I don't think it will be an issue.
DVC2010
AG
Agnzona said:

And waste the gift Roberts gave us in burning his best bullpen arm? That being said, if Manfred is introduced for any pregame stuff, I will be booing someone for the first time at an event.
mwm
Play ball. Get over it & move on.
aTm2004
AG
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
At the HTX fan tavern if any of you folks are around
awall11
AG
If you sit him today, it's still a story in game 5... Accept that people are going to talk about it. Don't defend the behavior and just move on. That's how it goes away.
txag614
Agnzona said:

Jesus. No.
The Milkman
AG
Agnzona said:

Then you'd be an awful coach. Winning ball games is more important than social sensitivity
aTm2004
AG

Hinch told the haters to DBAP.
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
astros4545
AG
Agnzona said:

We should send him back to Cuba on an innertube

That would teach him
Philip J Fry
AG
Thank God Selig isn't in charge anymore. He would have suspended him for the rest of the WS.

This is the right move. Yuli apologized...was punished. Now it's time to move on.
Agnzona
The Milkman said:

Agnzona said:

Then you'd be an awful coach. Winning ball games is more important than social sensitivity

I'm thinking only about winning games and could care less about societies *******.

I don't want him pressing and distracted and even more I don't want the Doggers to have some extra oomph during the game.
maca1028
It's more of a distraction in this thread than it will be in the locker room.
TXAG14
DVC2010
AG
Nuke LaLoosh said:

At the HTX fan tavern if any of you folks are around

I made another thread to help us find each other. Im heading toward the park now.
EastCoastAgNc
AG

astros4545
AG
TXAG14 said:

I don't want to rive in a worrd where something rike dat isn't considered hirarious
Prosperdick
AG
Philip J Fry said:

Thank God Selig isn't in charge anymore. He would have suspended him for the rest of the WS.

This is the right move. Yuli apologized...was punished. Now it's time to move on.
True...and the roof would be open.
mwm
...and it would be moved to Milwaukee (where they'll never play a WS game if their own).
Bigballin
AG
I hope Yuli appeals. He apologized, learning his lesson the public court of shaming. That's enough.
MAROON
AG
Bigballin said:

I hope Yuli appeals. He apologized, learning his lesson the public court of shaming. That's enough.

It's never enough for snowflake nation
aggiematt235
AG
Nobody in the locker room is distracted by this.
Nobody in the dodgers locker room is distracted by this.
This is such a non-story that is being blown completely out of proportion.
Because America
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
Can we be done with the yuli shlt please?

We have a ****ing WORLD SERIES to win.
JABQ04
AG
Nuke LaLoosh said:

Funky Winkerbean
AG
JABQ04 said:

Nuke LaLoosh said:

Times infinity.
Texaggie7nine
So I'm already at the music fest I'll be at tonight. Feeling a little better now that topless chic's are already out
7nine
Buck Compton
AG
Any parking recs? Headed downtown shortly from 59 (Kingwood)
Joe West is a fat piece of **** and a waste of oxygen.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

So I'm already at the music fest I'll be at tonight. Feeling a little better now that topless chic's are already out

Need pics
irish pete ag06
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

Rule 1 TOFA?
gigemags-99
AG
I thought asians and middle easterners were still fair game...?
Nino Brown
I said this earlier and was ridiculed by the know it alls on TexAgs who don't know how to have conversations without name calling. Big tough guys
First Page Last Page
Page 1411 of 1723

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.