***** Official Houston Astros 2017 Season Thread *****

5,314,162 Views | 60281 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AstroAggie15
shhopkins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bonfired said:

Buck Compton said:

agfan1030 said:

JJ Watt to throw out first pitch Friday. Bush presidents to throw Sunday

Any announcements on Saturday?
Bring out the killer B's

Biggio, Bagwell, Berkman and Bun B

Would love this if my man Roy O was included.
JYDog90
AG
Is the B silent in his name?
Buck Compton
AG
I just want to stop in and say it's disappointing we don't have a game tonight.

That being said, I'm raising a cold beer to what could hopefully be the last off day of the 2017 season. Let's go get this thing in 5.
Joe West is a fat piece of **** and a waste of oxygen.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
I know someone looking for 2 tomorrow if anyone's sellin...
agfan1030
Quote:

Brian McTaggartVerified account @brianmctaggart 2h2 hours ago

Prior to Game 4, Roy Oswalt will deliver the game ball & Modern Family star Rico Rodriguez will call "Play Ball!"
11 replies 27 retweets 162 likes

titanmaster_race
Wow your sister is awesome
DirtyMikesBoys
AG
Has a city ever been host to a Super Bowl and World Series in the same year?
BMX Bandit
believe Arlington did in 2011
bigbass1170
AG
GAMEDAY
cone
AG
HOU -129
Schrute

KC_Ag14
AG
Shove it tonight, LMJ!!!
k20dub
AG
My mlb shop order finally shipped. I'll probably going to get it Monday. Gonna be a great day
cone
AG
f'ing Rangers, man

blowing up their team, shipping their ace to the NL road block for the Astros, getting nothing in return

out of pure spite
mwm
Ag_07
AG
Longest. Day. Ever.

BMX Bandit
Agnzona said:

Its huge. Stats wise its nearly 70% winners in a 1-1 series.

If we win Doggers really on their heals if we lose gave home field right back.
Then if we lose game 4, Astros are really on their heels and they take home field advantage right back with Kershaw going in Game 5.

iBrad
AG
Home field advantage will likely swing again. I fully expect that we'll have to win another game in LA to win the WS.
WES2006AG
AG
k20dub said:

My mlb shop order finally shipped. I'll probably going to get it Monday. Gonna be a great day

Mine too. Good way to start the morning.
BMX Bandit
same here.
gigemJTH12
AG
has anyone sat in the Lexus Field Club in center field???

probably going to be sitting there for Game 5..never heard much about it
Wizard
iBrad said:

Home field advantage will likely swing again. I fully expect that we'll have to win another game in LA to win the WS.

I've always thought their path was to split in LA, win 2/3 at home, and have JV on the mound in Game 6 with two chances to win one game.
Farmer1906
AG
Checking my watch every few minutes.

Is it first pitch yet?
GoneForGood
I've decided that I'm going to have game 4 on the flat screen and the Aggie game on my phone.

I was torn between flipping between the two, but with so much downtime in football, it's better to watch the WS on a big screen
aTm2004
AG
I'll have the Ags on TV and the Astros on my iPad. I figured it would be harder to throw the TV when Sumlin does something stupid.
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
maca1028
Not getting picked for the lottery is starting to sting a little bit.
gigemJTH12
AG
I have decided to put two flat screens in my back yard and watch the Ags and Astros right next to each other while sitting next to a fire and enjoying the cold weather.
AustinCountyAg
i will be doing something similar. Tonight I am moving a tv into the garage and will be firing up the grill and cooking some chicken wings I believe. My biggest concern at the moment is whiskey or beer??? I've drank both throughout the playoffs for winning games so that makes it tougher of a choice.
Beat40
Man, I hope we can win games 3 and 4.

To be honest, I'm going to be nervous about tonight until I see which McCullers we're getting. I fully expect the McCullers we've seen in this postseason so far, but I'm still a little nervous about it.
archangelus2
AG
Just saw Marlin's man standing outside mmp with his gold digger. Early bird gets the worm I guess.
ClickClack
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

i will be doing something similar. Tonight I am moving a tv into the garage and will be firing up the grill and cooking some chicken wings I believe. My biggest concern at the moment is whiskey or beer??? I've drank both throughout the playoffs for winning games so that makes it tougher of a choice.

liquor for jobu
KC_Ag14
AG
Beat40 said:

Man, I hope we can win games 3 and 4.

To be honest, I'm going to be nervous about tonight until I see which McCullers we're getting. I fully expect the McCullers we've seen in this postseason so far, but I'm still a little nervous about it.

Thus far, the kid appears to LOVE the stage. I think that plays big for a guy like him. Still think he's better out of the pen, but given the momentum coming into tonight, no one else (that's available) I'd rather have starting this game. I'll qualify with this: As long as McCann and Hinch can keep him tempered emotionally, I expect more of the same LMJ we've seen his last two outings.
ClickClack
AG
One thing I know about LMJ is that he will pitch until his arm falls off (or elbow snaps to be more accurate) if he has to. Dude is intense, a warrior, and will leave it all on the field.
Beat40
ClickClack said:

One thing I know about LMJ is that he will pitch until his arm falls off if he has to. Dude is intense, a warrior, and will leave it all on the field.

Yup. I do think the postseason raises his level.
TrillOBrien
AG
archangelus2 said:

Just saw Marlin's man standing outside mmp with his gold digger. Early bird gets the worm I guess.
where does this guy get his money from
First Page Last Page
Page 1351 of 1723

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.