***** Official Houston Astros 2017 Season Thread *****

5,333,688 Views | 60281 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AstroAggie15
JABQ04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A big win

A big one.

We know what you meant
astros4545
AG
This offense though
I Like Turtles
AG
Nice subtle Rangers troll
Agmaniacmike12
Motter has been impressive in this series. Who does he replace in the Mariners infield? I can't see them leaving Segura out.
bigbass1170
AG
W
Silent For Too Long
TOFA
NotGibbs
TOFA... Gattis and McCann edition

bigbass1170
AG
Holy ****
Silent For Too Long
PETE2019
AG
Brad Peacock: Team leader in wins and tied for MLB lead
CorpsAg11
AG
NotGibbs said:

TOFA... Gattis and McCann edition

htownag08
AG
This is the greatest gift you could give. We all thank you.
Silent For Too Long
Silent For Too Long
Literally LOLed. Good stuff man.
Silent For Too Long
CorpsAg11
AG
Staff is about to make you silent for much longer
I Like Turtles
AG
Oh my...
Snoop Lion
So I guess the staff member who was banning us is a rangers fan
gigemJTH12
AG
When you started off poorly but you're already up to .275 and just getting warmed up.

3B Paul 97
AG
How about that bullpen last night?

5 IP, 3 H, 0 BB, 2K, 0 R

Glad to see the bats going. I figured the whole team would pick it up once Altuve did.
E
AG

[Edited gif to make appropriate, y'all need some Jesus in your lives -- Fake Staff]
Ag_07
AG
My reaction when I wake up, check the score to the late night game, and see the Stros won

And the mods reaction when they check the score and see the Stros won

Goofus And Galante
Frok said:

i will find you sweet siren
ClickClack
AG
Watched through the 8th...I think...but just have to say that was really impressive rallying back from Fiers crap down 5-0. 10 unanswered runs. Beautiful.
Ag_07
AG
Doesn't this happen to Fiers often?

Seems like on a few occasions last year he would spot the other team runs and have a complete crap outing only to get bailed out by the bats.
byfLuger41
astros4545
AG
10 runs on zero home runs

Where ya at Crush City
BigPuma
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

When you started off poorly but you're already up to .275 and just getting warmed up.

And after starting 0 for 10+(i honestly cant remember right now) Beltran now leads the team in hits
BigPuma
AG
I fell asleep shortly after Pettis caused Correa's baserunning error.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
I should have just checked the score from last night before reading this thread. Fell asleep when it was 3-0 and this thread was already in meltdown. Reading the thread today, without knowing the score, it seemed like the Astros were making a slight comeback but still losing. Then out of nowhere there's #TOFA and everybody's happy about a win. Reading up to that point, I had no clue the Astros had come back from 5 runs down and scored 10 considering all the negative posts.
irish pete ag06
AG
TrueAggie42 said:

I should have just checked the score from last night before reading this thread. Fell asleep when it was 3-0 and this thread was already in meltdown. Reading the thread today, without knowing the score, it seemed like the Astros were making a slight comeback but still losing. Then out of nowhere there's #TOFA and everybody's happy about a win. Reading up to that point, I had no clue the Astros had come back from 5 runs down and scored 10 considering all the negative posts.
Good thing the cliff most of us jump off of seems to be pretty short.
irish pete ag06
AG
I'm as guilty as just about anybody, but that's why it's so dumb to freak out early. In just 1 game the Astros moved themselves into being a top 5 offense.

And that's with a puny little .138 ISO that will very likely go up.
irish pete ag06
AG
Also... a reminder that Nori Aoki was a freaking WAIVER CLAIM.

I love that guy. He's exactly what this Astros lineup has been needing.
mazag08
AG
TrueAggie42 said:

If you can't handle people calling out unnecessary baserunning blunders, striking out twice with bases loaded and no outs, and trends that have developed and continued since before last season, then you probably shouldn't read the thread. Nobody was cliff jumping or melting down. It's ok to bad mad when you hand the other team runs or step on your own foot trying to score them. Just likes it's ok to be equally as reactionary when things go as expected or better. It's called a discussion thread. Feel free to add to it sometime.
Ag_07
AG
TrueAggie42 said:

I'm probably considered one of the biggest sunshine pumpers around here, but this team makes some mind-numbingly frustrating mistakes. They're mistakes that high school teams shouldn't make, much less a early season contender for a WS.

Until we got to maybe 5-3 it was looking pretty bleak and the posts on here reflected that.
First Page Last Page
Page 80 of 1723

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.