Fantasy SS

1,755 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AggieKO
AggieKO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Who would your top 3 fantasy SS be?
corleoneAg99
AG
Manny
Seager
Correa

Although I think I might take Bogaerts over Correa if he really plans on more steals this year.
AggieKO
AG
no Lindor?
corleoneAg99
AG
He'd be 4 or 5.
Represent830
AG
Trea Turner is being drafted in the 2nd round.
AggieKO
AG
Yea forgot turner. Want him and Harper in the worse way. Too bad they are too close
Represent830
AG
AggieKO said:

Yea forgot turner. Want him and Harper in the worse way. Too bad they are too close
Same. You might... MIGHT be able to nab both of you are on the turn of a snake draft. If it is a 10-team and you want both you could get Harper at 10 and maybe Turner at 11. I don't know... the podcast I listen to (CBS) is all over Turner. I just don't know if I can justify a 2nd round pick for him.
AggieKO
AG
I actually ended up getting both. Had the 4th pick in a 12 team league and trea hung around long enough.
10andBOUNCE
AG
I've been surprised how much Trea has been valued in these pre draft rankings to be honest. Don't get me wrong, he's got a lot of value at a premium position, but rounds 1-2 are reserved for guys you can 99% count on and Trea is far from that this early on. Obviously if he continues where he left off last season it's a no brainer.
Represent830
AG
10andBOUNCE said:

I've been surprised how much Trea has been valued in these pre draft rankings to be honest. Don't get me wrong, he's got a lot of value at a premium position, but rounds 1-2 are reserved for guys you can 99% count on and Trea is far from that this early on. Obviously if he continues where he left off last season it's a no brainer.

I've felt the same way. I think a lot of people play in leagues where steals are very highly valued, like 2 points each. I only play in a 1 point league.

So Turner hung around until 20???
AggieKO
AG
Represent830
AG
AggieKO said:

Not my favorite, but it's ok. I wouldn't have taken Cano in the 3rd and instead taken an elite(ish) pitcher.
AggieKO
AG
Yea I didn't want upton either but I wasn't paying attention and he got autoed
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.