Astros 2016 somewhat probable, kinda conceivable march to the World Series

1,754,582 Views | 19466 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by mwm
Forum Troll
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm expecting the games this weekend at Fenway to last an average of 3.5 hours or more. Games taking ****ing forever there.
Ag_07
AG
Castro on paternity leave and Stassi called up from Fresno.

Never understood why athletes can't wrap it up when it could result in a child coming during the season?
JJxvi
AG
Yeah, do these guys think they are actual human beings? Get out there on the ****ing floor for our entertainment, gladiator!
aTm2004
AG
May or may not apply to Fenway, but this is what my wife and I did when we went to see the Astros at Wrigley a few years ago.

We checked the box office the day of the game and got some ticket prices for what was available, then we went around to some of the scalpers to see what they had. We ended up getting 4 seats on the lower level behind the Astros dugout for $200 total. About the 6th inning, my wife and I walked around to the upper deck and found a couple of seats to watch the rest of the game and enjoy the view. I'd try the scalpers and you should be able to get a pretty good deal about an hour before the game.

I was in San Diego for work one day and went with a couple of people from the office to the Dodgers/Padres game and got tickets about 15 minutes before first pitch for $10. Haven't a clue where the seat was because I just walked around and sat in a different area every couple of innings.
shano0603
AG
So the baby was likely conceived in mid- August... No wonder Castro sucks.
titanmaster_race
quote:

Never understood why athletes can't wrap it up when it could result in a child coming during the season?

Just as Castro was heating up....pfffffft
aTm2004
AG
I hope it wasn't all of that third trimester "get this kid outta me" sex that was the cause of his hot bat.
iBrad
AG
quote:

I bet the club wishes they had sent Gattis down a little sooner now. I wonder if they were trying to get him ready for this.
Ag_07
AG
Thought the same thing.

But Sipp went on the paternity list for just one day and missed only 1 game. Formally putting them on the list gives us the option to call up someone else in case of injury or emergency.

Can't wait to see Gattis behind the dish.
mazag08
AG
I figured it out..

Castros baby momma is one of those "no sex during pregnancy" types. Therefore, he's exhausted the use of his left hand which explains the slow bat speed.
mazag08
AG
Also heard Hinch on 790 this morning. If he's being honest, them I'm a little more encouraged that he knows what he's doing and the players just haven't played with any urgency (despite his apparent begging). He said specifically that the pitchers seem to less worried about playing time and seem to playing with urgency knowing that Lance is almost back. Also said that Gatti went to AA because they had a long home stand and he is there for 10 days. They will evaluate at the end to see if he needs more time.
shano0603
AG
quote:
I figured it out..

Castros baby momma is one of those "no sex during pregnancy" types. Therefore, he's exhausted the use of his left hand which explains the slow bat speed.

Are you volunteering to do it for him?
mazag08
AG
quote:
quote:
I figured it out..

I think I know what you are implying, but have no idea how you came to that conclusion whether you are joking or not. I was merely saying that Castro getting sex again will give his hand time to rest. Bad joke I suppose.
Sea Gull
AG
quote:
If you are going to Fenway and have never been, do your homework on seat selection. You want to be sure you don't get obstructed view seats. That can happen if you are too high up in certain sections. If anyone sits on the Green Monster, let me know how it is. I'm thinking of trying them out if I ever get another chance to go. I've sat in a suite, in RF and right next to the Pesky Pole. I like the atmosphere around the ballpark.

I've got my Bigg jersey all ready to go! Hope they don't talk too much ****!
shano0603
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
I figured it out..

I think I know what you are implying, but have no idea how you came to that conclusion whether you are joking or not. I was merely saying that Castro getting sex again will give his hand time to rest. Bad joke I suppose.
Was clearly a joke....
ClickClack
AG
quote:
I figured it out..

This is a thing? Pregnancy sex is the best
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
quote:
quote:
I figured it out..

No. It's weird.
titanmaster_race
quote:
quote:
quote:
I figured it out..

No it wasnt a bad joke. He is joking with you, clearly not being serious.
titanmaster_race
For reference, the only things we are serious about on this thread are firing hinch and hating gomez.
titanmaster_race
quote:
quote:
quote:
I figured it out..

No. It's weird.

Pregnancy sex is weird? Or no pregnancy sex is weird?
astros4545
AG
Strange but true: the Astros are 0-8 in games in which Chris Devenski has appeared. Devenski has a 1.44 ERA.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
Pregnancy sex is weird.
titanmaster_race
My proposed new rule: if you are in a 2 strike count and throw your bat, you are out. Foul ball or no.
titanmaster_race
Wouldnt no sex be weirder?
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
14th pitch of the ab coming
cap-n-jack
Quite a battle here.
titanmaster_race
Put the ball in play or sit down bro
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
quote:
Wouldnt no sex be weirder?

It just seemed weird to me. Can't explain it.
titanmaster_race
Hahaha

Edit: laughing at the double play, not nuke's sex life
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
That was about the best possible outcome
astros4545
AG
May have hooked foul

Good job by the great white
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
ok that long toss was ridiculous
shano0603
AG
quote:
For reference, the only things we are serious about on this thread are firing hinch and hating gomez.
That and everyone banging Gibbs' mom
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
Not good
3B Paul 97
AG
quote:
Not good

Are you referring to the Astros being down by two or banging Gibbs' mom?
First Page Last Page
Page 35 of 557

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.