*****Official 2015 Texas Rangers Thread*****

1,192,066 Views | 13928 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Joe Cole
AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
So seriously, who cursed the Rangers?
Mavericks winning the championship
Ah. Makes sense.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Rough finish.

Amazing season.
MAGA
AG
Never before in my life have I ever given a thought or shyt about the Toronto Blue Jays but man I f ing hate that team and their fans.

I know this is pro sports but wow their fans. And team are POS of the biggest kind
Out in Left Field
AG
**** Elvis. How did this team even make the playoffs in the first place??
Muy
AG
quote:
quote:
Really hope the Royals win so I don't have to watch the Houston-Canada series.
I'm really glad the Rangers choked because of crap like this

Go Royals!
qunique_2004
AG
quote:
quote:

Says the guy on the Rangers thread
zach2b
AG

quote:
and no clutch hitting.

This is the big one, the next time he gets a clutch hit will be the first.
AggieDPT
AG
[You're joining him. In no mood for this garbage--Staff]
Chipotlemonger
AG
quote:
How did this team even make the playoffs in the first place??

Kindly show yourself out, please.
zach2b
AG
quote:
Never before in my life have I ever given a thought or shyt about the Toronto Blue Jays but man I f ing hate that team and their fans.

I know this is pro sports but wow their fans. And team are POS of the biggest kind

This
DeangeloVickers
AG
I'll root for texas team.

I'd root for Isis and David Freese over Toronto and Donaldson
IDaggie06
AG
I'm a royals fan first, then rangers. I was really hoping both won today. Sickening how the rangers keep choking. If the royals win tonight I am not looking forward to them playing the blue jays. Not because I don't think they can beat them but because most their players are *****s. Along with their fans. Canada sucks.
zach2b
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Let's see if someone besides a Rangers fan gets a ban for once.

They won't
roginaustin
S
Well, went into a prenatal class with my wife and we're winning. Come out, and it's season over. Awesome.
AggieDPT
AG
Also I wonder how the Houston thread will feel when Toronto admires the home runs if they meet in the ALCS. Right now they think the Bautista bat flip is the greatest thing of all time. Probably won't be the case if it's against Kuechel.
annie88
AG
quote:

What did their fans do? Team hasn't been here in 20 years. What is it they did so wrong to you?
zach2b
AG
quote:
quote:

What did their fans do? Team hasn't been here in 20 years. What is it they did so wrong to you?

You obviously didn't watch the game
Chipotlemonger
AG
quote:
quote:

Laughable.

Are you effing kidding me, ANNIE?!?!
Chipotlemonger
AG
Go home you're drunk.
Cynical_Texan
AG
For what the Rangers went through this year, they WAAAY overachieved and Banister will get MOY for it (he deserves it).

But some changes need to be made in offseason.

We need a RH OF bat for one...

I'll keep rest to myself since I'm probably in minority about pitchers and other positions.
BMX Bandit
Astros fan here

Horrible way to end the year. But Rangers overachieved as you all know. With Yu next year, this team is a legit WS contender.

MAGA
AG
Annie

I'm not even going to list what the BJS fans did
We fixed the keg
AG
All in all, good season. The last 3 games were awful. I expected less than 70 wins before the start and we beat that handily. Now it is time to work on my hate for Saturday.

hunter2012
AG
quote:
quote:

They nailed a baby in the head with a beer bottle for one. I'm sure that must sound reasonable for a fan reaction.
Chipotlemonger
AG
quote:
Astros fan here

Horrible way to end the year. But Rangers overachieved as you all know. With Yu next year, this team is a legit WS contender.

Thanks for being a classy one.
Cappo
AG
quote:
Well...that was a tough way to lose. It was a great season but I hope I never see a Rangers uniform on Elvis again.
He's gotta go. Too much **** we have put up with from him. Remember when that dumbass THREW HIS GLOVE UP IN THE AIR to stop a ball? He's a clown
Cappo
AG
quote:
quote:

Shut the hell up clown. GTHO
Tincup12
quote:
[You're joining him. In no mood for this garbage--Staff]

**** you
DannyDuberstein
AG
It's a tough one, pal. Not sure what to do with Elvis. Would be great to see Profar rebound but I won't hold my breath.

Rotation for next year still looks great. Dyson, Diekman, Kela, and Tolleson all under team control too. Lineup has some shoring up to do, but this team should be in a spot to compete with anyone.
TXAggie2011
AG
quote:
quote:
Well...that was a tough way to lose. It was a great season but I hope I never see a Rangers uniform on Elvis again.
He's gotta go. Too much **** we have put up with from him. Remember when that dumbass THREW HIS GLOVE UP IN THE AIR to stop a ball? He's a clown
That's your first complaint about Elvis?

That he threw his glove up in the air?

He's easily influenced. He probably watched Sandlot and then saw Gold Glove Hall of Famer Adrian Beltre do it before and wanted to be a copycat.

CampingAg
AG
Heck of a run by the boys. Tip your cap to Toronto. They did what they had to do.

Time to get Yu back and make another run at it.
Johnsy3
AG
Another Astros fan here. Can't believe y'all got this far without your ace. Horrible way to lose, I'd be PISSED.

Hell of a year to you guys
94chem
I know it's too early, but DD just isn't a good CF, and I don't know if he'll ever be even average. He is really better suited for LF, but then you need a CF. I'm wondering if maybe Elvis could move to the OF. He has a much stronger arm than DD, and it would solve the problem of the RH OF bat. You backfill the middle IF with some combo of Odor, Profar, and Alberto, all of whom are better defensively.
GrapevineAg
AG
quote:

Classy move coming to the Rangers thread. Now please find your way back to the astros thread.
CampingAg
AG
quote:

What did their fans do? Team hasn't been here in 20 years. What is it they did so wrong to you

Oh I dunno. Maybe threw about 1000 beers on the field, many of which hit fellow fans and even their starting pitcher.
First Page Last Page
Page 392 of 398

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.