Great opinion by Rodman on the GOAT

733 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by satexas
Logos Stick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I stopped following basketball about the time Jordan departed. I was never really a Jordan fan. I just loved tough, physical basketball back when it was played by the likes Jordan, Oakley, Lambier, Mason, Starks, Ewing, Barkley, McHale, et al. Those days are forever gone.

Jordan is the GOAT. Rodman nails it.

Guitarsoup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pretty sure that's AI.
superunknown
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I thought AI was the Answer.
Blonde Coffee Beans
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just wait until LeBron officially retires. The media will be spewing all sorts of stuff about LeBron being the greatest of all time
"I don't care about your feelings OP. I'm not going to let fandom replace reason, thought, and history"
satexas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Blonde Coffee Beans said:

Just wait until LeBron officially retires. The media will be spewing all sorts of stuff about LeBron being the greatest of all time


Unfortunately that's sports and the media combined. You have to sensationalize the now, and the past fades away and less and less are alive with the truth every year.

LeBron has had a very long and impressive career on many levels, even if I don't like his journeyman/superteam and politics.... and his different kind of arrogance. But the argument for #1 isn't even an argument to me.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.