***Official 2023 - 2024 Dallas Mavericks Season Thread***

155,314 Views | 3535 Replies | Last: 44 min ago by HawthornAggie
shack009
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PatAg said:

omg from that angle I thought Klay was hitting that 3

Same
Infection_Ag11
AG
Huge win, all but locks up a top-6 seed. Two games free of the play in with 5 to play.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
HawthornAggie
AG
PJ Washington, what a game
hph6203
AG
Three games. They locked the tie breaker against NO today.
PatAg
AG
We dont know anything about when Lively will be back and at what % healthwise right?
hph6203
AG
Out at least 2 weeks.
shack009
AG
PatAg said:

We dont know anything about when Lively will be back and at what % healthwise right?
They said about two weeks. Seems like he's done for the regular season, which is fine by me. We need him completely healthy for this team to reach their ceiling.
DANManman
AG
Glad we survived the patented double illegal screen to get Curry open for 3. What are these refs watching these days?
Jesus saves
South Platte
Doesn't the division winner earn a top e seed? So we're looking at the 3 seed playing Phoenix as it stands now?
M.C. Swag
AG
Nah they got rid of that in like 2016(?). Now it's just based on overall record (with division record being 1 of the tie breakers).
mavsfan4ever
AG
I'd honestly say we are the second favorite on the west right now. Only team I wouldn't pick is to beat is Denver. Now, I could see us losing to like 6-7 teams, but if I had to bet, I'd pick us over all of them but Denver.

Our defense is just phenomenal now. And if PJ can keep shooting well we can make a run in the playoffs.
shack009
AG
I see it the same way. And that recent game against Denver shows we have the guys to try to defend Jokic, but he just goes to another level in the playoffs.

PJ is the X factor. He's never played in games that matter until this stretch. He's responded well so far.
Guitarsoup
AG
mavsfan4ever said:

I'd honestly say we are the second favorite on the west right now. Only team I wouldn't pick is to beat is Denver. Now, I could see us losing to like 6-7 teams, but if I had to bet, I'd pick us over all of them but Denver.

Our defense is just phenomenal now. And if PJ can keep shooting well we can make a run in the playoffs.
I am definitely most interested in the meltdowns of the Clippers, Suns, and Wolves in the playoffs.

Hope to see a Mavs/Nuggets WCF.
Infection_Ag11
AG
Guitarsoup said:

mavsfan4ever said:

I am definitely most interested in the meltdowns of the Clippers, Suns, and Wolves in the playoffs.

Hope to see a Mavs/Nuggets WCF.

Minnesota has first round loss written all over them, and the Clippers always **** the bed. But the Suns look like they are peaking at the right time, and if they're healthy their 1-6 is the only top of a roster that is comparable to Denver and Boston in the league.

Ultimately though I'm not sure it matters much, it's really hard seeing anyone beating Boston in a 7 game series this year.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
DANManman
AG
Well, that's what they said about another Boston team (the Bruins) last year…
Jesus saves
Infection_Ag11
AG
Big yikes
shack009
AG
Been watching Aggie baseball and I check the score and it's 28-9 lol. Wtf...
Grapesoda2525
shack009 said:

Been watching Aggie baseball and I check the score and it's 28-9 lol. Wtf...
I saw the box score and thought maybe they were resting folks or just not trying to win.
DANManman
AG
I don't know when's the last time a team got so many players ejected that all fouls became techs, but maybe today will be the closest we get to it.
Jesus saves
shack009
AG
Well somehow only down 5 at the half after being down by as many as 22.
shack009
AG
Absolutely ridiculous shots going down for Houston... just started watching but I bet it's been that type of game...
shack009
AG
Just a stupid game with some of the shots the rockets have made and Reggie Bullock hitting a clutch 3 pointer from the wing to go up 2…
Infection_Ag11
AG
Just put themselves in too big a hole early. They're gonna end up outscoring Houston by 20 points over the last 2.5 quarters and still lose.
HawthornAggie
AG
HOLY SHIZZ
Infection_Ag11
AG
Rockets right now

shack009
AG
Wtf hahaha. Harp goes "got it" when it was half way there
shack009
AG
Not fouling Exum in the backcourt is just such negligence haha
shack009
AG
Love that we start OT with Gafford instead of Maxi
Guitarsoup
AG

Dante Exum: Great player or greatest player?
Guitarsoup
AG
shack009 said:

Not fouling Exum in the backcourt is just such negligence haha
How about guarding Maxi under the basket instead of Dante outside the arc when the Mavs are down 3 with no time?
shack009
AG
You mean Dante Exhim?
shack009
AG
Dillon Brooks with 29 is so stupid. Mavs have left him open but he's never made this many shots
Guitarsoup
AG
shack009 said:

Dillon Brooks with 29 is so stupid. Mavs have left him open but he's never made this many shots
He is shooting 37/27 post-ASB. Keep the ball in his hands!
shack009
AG
PJ from the corner? This game is drunk.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Need to get Luka out. He's some combo of hurt and exhausted and is doing nada.

Maybe the time out will be enough.
First Page Last Page
Page 49 of 102

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.