*** 2023 NBA DRAFT ***

11,105 Views | 132 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by FWAppraiser
Guitarsoup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Since the Lottery is upon us, let's go.

Also, the combine is happening right now. Some tweets on how players game the vertical jump numbers:

Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Reminds me. Whatever happened to Johnny Juzang?
Guitarsoup
AG
Head Ninja In Charge said:

Reminds me. Whatever happened to Johnny Juzang?
Looks like Jazz G-League.
coastalAg
AG
Guitarsoup said:

Since the Lottery is upon us, let's go.

Also, the combine is happening right now. Some tweets on how players game the vertical jump numbers:

NBA draft twitter is just on another level. Cant wait for the next month of Amen and Ausar Thompson analysis.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Pistons dropped from 1 to 5 in the lottery.
misterguinness
AG
Draft lottery is rigged. NBA marketing storyline is Wembanyana as next Duncan
2+2=5
Lake08
misterguinness said:

Worst team he could have gone too. Especially to that fruitcake, liberal pop.
Guitarsoup
AG
Lake08 said:

misterguinness said:

Worst team? Because the Spurs waste so much talent?
flashplayer
AG
misterguinness said:

Yep. Adam Silver thought to himself, "how can the league profit off of this freak of nature generational talent and exploit the frenzy of attention he has stirred up?"

Then he started nodding and said "San Antonio!"
Guitarsoup
AG
flashplayer said:

misterguinness said:

Yep. Adam Silver thought to himself, "how can the league profit off of this freak of nature generational talent and exploit the frenzy of attention he has stirred up?"

Almost a top 35 TV market!
Lake08
Guitarsoup said:

Lake08 said:

misterguinness said:

Yep. They are laughing stock of the league and pop is rediculously overrated as a person and coach.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Spurs have been in 8 lotteries and won 3. Not only did they win 3 but all of them had off the charts talent waiting to be taken #1. The Admiral. Timmy D, and now Wemby. Talk about lucky.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Lake08 said:

Guitarsoup said:

Lake08 said:

misterguinness said:

Yep. They are laughing stock of the league and pop is rediculously overrated as a person and coach.

I bet he knows how to spell ridiculously though.
Josepi
AG
Wrong

Guitarsoup
AG
Know Your Enemy said:

Spurs have been in 8 lotteries and won 3. Not only did they win 3 but all of them had off the charts talent waiting to be taken #1. The Admiral. Timmy D, and now Wemby. Talk about lucky.

How about this stat: Spurs have never ended below their place.

So this year third and ended 1st
Duncan year 3rd ended 1st.

Whereas Detroit was 1st and ended 5th
Lake08
Josepi said:

Wrong

Why is that a surprise? The entire league is pure woke and racist. Pop in bodies the NBA culture
Mike Elko
AG
Lake08 said:

Josepi said:

Wrong

Why is that a surprise? The entire league is pure woke and racist. Pop in bodies the NBA culture

The majority of your posts are blatantly racist (and illiterate), you POS.
Wrec86 Ag
Lake08 said:

Josepi said:

Wrong

All right bud. Take it to the Politics board.

(Coming from a non-Spurs fan)
WC94
AG
We're baaaack!!
DannyDuberstein
AG
Not surprised the Spurs luck into another one. That said, I do question a guy with Wemby's freak frame staying healthy. Already had a slew of injury issues and missed a ton of games. When that's happening at 18-19, you gotta wonder
brotherbear
AG
Didn't everyone luck into a #1? It takes skill to turn that into a championship. Off the top of my head only Spurs and Cavs recently have had the know how to win a ship. And do your research on what a "slew" is. Unless you think it's minimal.
DannyDuberstein
AG
#1 overall is not always slamdunk gonna-be-sure-thing-superstar material. DR and Duncan were. Wemby is a freak talent.

He's been hurt a lot. We gonna pretend that isn't the case? At least 4-5 different injuries that cost him a lot of games at an age when guys usually aren't struggling with injuries
FTAG 2000
AG
Kid was still growing.

Oh wait, you think that a French second league medical team can hang with the Spurs medical team?
AggieRob93
AG
WC94 said:

We're baaaack!!

So like tsips with Ehlinger.

DannyDuberstein
AG
I think 7'3"+ guys who already have had to deal with a stress fracture is a definite watch-out.

Not like I'm just making this **** up. This is THE question about him everywhere. Funny how defensive you are. You think French second league players are banging on him like NBA vets will?
Guitarsoup
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

#1 overall is not always slamdunk gonna-be-sure-thing-superstar material. DR and Duncan were. Wemby is a freak talent.

He's been hurt a lot. We gonna pretend that isn't the case? At least 4-5 different injuries that cost him a lot of games at an age when guys usually aren't struggling with injuries
He's had two injuries to be concerned about. Lower back/pelvis muscle issues and stress fractures in lower leg.

His only other injury that cost him to lose time was a broken finger, which is just something that happens in basketball. It's like catching an elbow in the nose and breaking it. Not something I worry about for future injuries. Seven footers with stress fractures and back muscle issues is different.
STACKED
Lake08 said:

Josepi said:

Wrong

The NBA's just not for you bro
GigEmMortis
AG
Lake08 said:

Josepi said:

Wrong

"In bodies" is better than pre Madonna
Know Your Enemy
AG
Wrec86 Ag said:

Lake08 said:

Josepi said:

Wrong

All right bud. Take it to the Politics board.

(Coming from a non-Spurs fan)

Dude is a ****ing psycho. I replied to one of his ridiculous posts once and he immediately accuses me of being obsessed with him. I had no idea who he was (same with 90% of the posters I've never met IRL) so I searched a bit and found one other time I responded to him. Since then his name catches my eye occasionally and I've seen him accuse other of the same. He's not living in the real world.
94chem
flashplayer said:

misterguinness said:

They got a lot of big women there.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
94chem
Know Your Enemy said:

Meanwhile, the Dallas Mavericks have been in the lottery 17 times and have NEVER moved up, but have moved down 7 times for a total of 13 picks lower.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Four Seasons Landscaping
https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/13k3k0s/highlight_victor_wembanyama_seems_very_happy_that/
Zachary Klement
AG
misterguinness said:

If the lottery were rigged, the Mavs would have ended up surrendering their pick to NY.
WC94
AG
94chem said:

Know Your Enemy said:

Meanwhile, the Dallas Mavericks have been in the lottery 17 times and have NEVER moved up, but have moved down 7 times for a total of 13 picks lower.

Maybe you should ask, why have you been in the Lottery 17 times. Ginobili, Parker, and Kahwai were not lottery picks and all will be in the HOF
94chem
WC94 said:

94chem said:

Know Your Enemy said:

Maybe you should ask, why have you been in the Lottery 17 times. Ginobili, Parker, and Kahwai were not lottery picks and all will be in the HOF

I have never been in the lottery. But to re-direct your off-topic comment to make it relevant to this thread, I assume you're saying that the Spurs would have won all their titles without Duncan or Robinson? Interesting notion. Not sure I would agree with that.
94chem,
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.