Houston Rockets connection?

1,551 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Harry Dunne
dcrewint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A few friends of mine (4-5 people total) were looking to possibly go to the Houston vs. Boston game on March 13th. A few are Celtics fan and a few Rockets fans. I wanted to check here to see if anyone has connections and would be willing to look into getting some good seats at a discounted cost?

Thanks in advance!

I can be reached at username at gmail
NoahAg
Are any of you semi famous Tine rappers? They tend to get good courtside seats.
Let's go, Brandon!
Harry Dunne
StubHub.

The team sucks. No one goes. Good seats are cheap.
Iowaggie
AG
Especially last minute on weekdays.
NoahAg
What do you mean by "good?" Courtside or just lower bowl?
If they are Celtics fans I'd recommend the edge of section 101 by the visitors tunnel. My son was able to get Lukas autograph when the Mavs came to town.
Let's go, Brandon!
dcrewint
We're about half and half fan wise. We don't need autographs. Prefer best view. Half court-ish. Not too high. Doesn't have to be courtside either.
dcrewint
Do you know what a seat costs at the gate, right before the game? Lets say, lower level....20 rows up, somewhere on the sideline?
Harry Dunne
Just track the next few home games and that'll give you an idea. It's not an exact science. Sometimes you can catch someone unloading amazing seats for next to nothing if you're willing to wait until game time but it's not a guarantee.

One thing I can tell you from experience is that you can get really good seats this season for well under face value if you're not picky about exactly where you sit and you wait until the last minute.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.