Chris Paul

2,265 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by NoahAg
LawHall88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Whoops.

So TexAgs doesn't like the screen grab, but the gist is Kanye claims Chris Paul had an affair with Kim Kardashian.
Iowaggie
AG
Well, the Kardashian curse would explain the Chris Paul playoff run.

(no, it really didn't happen that way)
MookieBlaylock
AG
They all Eskimo bros with Pete Davidson.
The Porkchop Express
Put Chris Paul at the point, Kris Humphries at center. Reggie Bush at shooting guard, Miles Austin at small forward. Davidson tall, he can play power forward and just rebound and box out.

Nick Cannon can come off the bench to distribute when CP3 is tired.
Ray J looks like a scrapper, put him in there to harass the other team's best player and double down on the big man in the post.
Nick Lachey is the token white guy who gets in the game when you're down 20.

WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Love is Blind- Nick Lachey- oh boy
Iowaggie
AG
Troubles from Kardashian would make for a great comeback story for Chris Paul as she herself is known for her own comeback story.

NoahAg
The Porkchop Express said:

Put Chris Paul at the point, Kris Humphries at center. Reggie Bush at shooting guard, Miles Austin at small forward. Davidson tall, he can play power forward and just rebound and box out.

Nick Cannon can come off the bench to distribute when CP3 is tired.
Ray J looks like a scrapper, put him in there to harass the other team's best player and double down on the big man in the post.
Nick Lachey is the token white guy who gets in the game when you're down 20.

ok that's funny.
Let's go, Brandon!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.