2022-23 Fantasy Hoops Thread

1,126 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by txagman1998
Zachary Klement
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone playing fantasy bball this year?
Aggie09Derek
AG
Just did my draft - 10 team ESPN Catagories - 5 man keeper league

Keepers:
Lamelo
Harden
Mobley
Zion

Drafted:

Vucevic
Brunson
Middleton
Franz Wagner
Tobias Harris
Brogdon
Gordon Hayward
Walker Kessler
Chet Holmgren (stash on IR and maybe keep for next year)
Caruso
Bones Hyland

Zachary Klement
AG
I like stashing Chet...those keepers are killer.
Zachary Klement
AG
10-team ESPN Points league...I had the first overall pick and went the homer route taking Luka over Jokic. I think I can still win it all since I have been sharper than most of my league mates on streaming and waivers, but we will see.

Luka Doncic
Pascal Siakam
Rudy Gobert
Jaylen Brown
Deandre Ayton
Chris Paul
Jakob Poeltl
Franz Wagner
Tyrese Maxey
Clint Capela
PJ Washington
Jabari Smith Jr.
Marcus Smart
txagman1998
AG
I'm not playing season-long, but will be dipping my toes into NBA DFS this season. I have a lineup for the two-game slate tonight and a Showdown lineup for LAL@GSW. Should be a fun night! Good luck all!
The Porkchop Express
Missed the draft while fixing a ceiling fan. Wound up with Russell Westbrook in a later round. Not pleased.
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
txagman1998
AG
Min-cashed the 2-game slate and LAL@GSW showdown last night (I'm a low roller so min-cash = +$7). Needed to have Kendrick Nunn in my lineups instead of Austin Reaves and it would have been closer to a +$80 night. Oh well, at least managed a little profit.

Have a showdown lineup for DAL@PHX this evening. Will be interesting to see how both teams start after the way last season ended (I'm a Mavs fan).
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.