*** 2022 NBA Playoffs ***

13,353 Views | 140 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Iowaggie
Iowaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nothing really to add at this point, but just wondering if anyone saw Harden's outfit.

LawHall88
AG
Seven Costanza
AG
Hubie Brown is 88 years old.
LawHall88
AG
Great game.
LawHall88
AG
Iowaggie
AG
Kyrie was definitely hearing it from the crowd.

https://instagr.am/p/Ccd_rMbDM9g

Reacted to crowd

https://instagr.am/p/Ccd_YWAlfz_

Then clashed with KD in film session
https://instagr.am/p/CceL3zTJSwu
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
I am very pleased that we get at least three more of these BKN/BOS games. This is the ECF to me.
Texas A&M
The best move of the weekend.

Iraq2xVeteran
AG
The No. 8 New Orleans Pelicans stunned the No. 1 Phoenix Suns 125-114 in Phoenix to even the series at 1-1. Not only did the Phoenix Suns finish with the NBA's best regular season at 64-18, but they also won 8 more games than any other team. The Memphis Grizzlies posted the next best record at 56-26.

By contrast, the Pelicans started 3-16 before finishing 36-46. Then, then they had to win two-play in games: home game against the San Antonio Spurs and a road game at the Los Angeles Clippers just to make the playoffs. The Suns defeated the Pelicans 110-99 in Game 1, but the Pelicans made big adjustments in Game 2. After the Suns led the Pelicans 61-56 at halftime, the Pelicans outscored the Suns 69-53 in the 2nd half to steal a road win.
Enzo The Baker
AG
The curse continues.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Or maybe Chris Paul is the most overrated player in NBA history
toucan82
this Embiid guy is pretty good
Iowaggie
AG
Not sure if the Bulls will get another win over Milwaukee, but they got one tonight, and Caruso is getting some love. (As is DeRozan)

dave94
AG
Game high +16 tonight.
LawHall88
AG
Iowaggie said:

Not sure if the Bulls will get another win over Milwaukee, but they got one tonight, and Caruso is getting some love. (As is DeRozan)
If Middleton is out for awhile, this series just got very interesting. There is a lot riding on his recovery.
dave94
AG
Booker out 2-3 weeks with a hamstring strain.
Enzo The Baker
AG
Phoenix is in a favorable bracket. They should be able to weather the storm.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Middleton out at least 2 weeks.
Iowaggie
AG
dave94 said:

Booker out 2-3 weeks with a hamstring strain.

He'll return in time for a Chris Paul injury?

We are two games in most series and Luka, Booker and Middleton are out. Thankfully, a hero is on the horizon, set to return and right all wrongs......

The Porkchop Express
The Timberwolves are suffering one of the biggest chokes in nba history getting outscored 26-7 in the 4th quarter with 3 minutes to go.
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
Enzo The Baker
AG
I don't think I've ever seen a team blow TWO 20+ point leads in a game.
TexasAggiesWin
S
Tip off delayed an hour in ATL. Suspicious I package was apparently left by Dominic Wilkins statue
Iowaggie
AG
Fine incoming. Jenkins not happy with the whistle before contact type plays either. No change coming.

Iraq2xVeteran
AG
After the Phoenix Suns led the New Orleans Pelicans 51-49 at halftime, the Pelicans outscored the Suns 69-52 to defeat the Suns 118-103 in Game 4 and tie the first round at 2-2. The 36-46 New Orleans Pelicans have defied several odds.
1. The Pelicans are a very young team lead led by rookie head coach William Green and played without ed t their star player Zion Williamson for the entire season.
2. The Pelicans started 3-16 before finishing 36-46, which is still 10 games below 0.500.
3. Then, they defeated the San Antonio Spurs 113-103 in their first-play in game. They trailed the Los Angeles Clippers by 13 points in the 4th quarter before rallying to stun the Clippers 105-101 on the road to get the last playoff spot.
4. The 64-18 Suns had won 28 more games than the 36-48 Pelicans, which is much larger than the typical gap between the No. 1 and No. 8 seed. That's why most people expected the Suns to cruise past the Pelicans in 4 or 5 games.
5. The Pelicans have not only won 2 games against the Suns, but won those two games by 11+ points each.
Iowaggie
AG
Pelicans were a good (not great) team since that horrible start, but Pelicans miss Booker.

Monty also up next for the NBA fine machine

ETA

Iraq2xVeteran
AG
The Boston Celtics defeated the Brooklyn Nets 116-112 in Game 4 to sweep the Nets 4-0. All 4 games were decided by 7 points or less. The Celtics' combined margin of victory was just 18 points, but they made plays needed to win each game. As a result, the Celtics were the only team sweep their opponent in this round, and they completed their 8th 4-0 series sweep in franchise history.
Iowaggie
AG
Iraq2xVeteran said:

The Boston Celtics defeated the Brooklyn Nets 116-112 in Game 4 to sweep the Nets 4-0. All 4 games were decided by 7 points or less. The Celtics' combined margin of victory was just 18 points, but they made plays needed to win each game. As a result, the Celtics were the only team sweep their opponent in this round, and they completed their 8th 4-0 series sweep in franchise history.

I guess that means Ben Simmons is targeting a game 5 return?
South Platte
I would absolutely love it if Toronto came back from 3-0 to send James Harden to the summer strip club tour.
Enzo The Baker
AG
And further cementing Doc Rivers as one of the most overrated coaches in nba history.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Head Ninja In Charge said:

I am very pleased that we get at least three more of these BKN/BOS games. This is the ECF to me.
Clown post.
4stringAg
AG
Are the Twolves just a bad matchup for the Grizzlies? They seem to have been playing from behind all series
Carlo4
AG
4stringAg said:

Are the Twolves just a bad matchup for the Grizzlies? They seem to have been playing from behind all series

The 6th man (refs) have sided with the Grizzlies in the fourth. This is really a horrible display so far in the last quarter.

Carlo4
AG
Carlo4 said:

4stringAg said:

The 6th man (refs) have sided with the Grizzlies in the fourth. This is really a horrible display so far in the last quarter.

And now wolves getting the calls and momentum completely swings back to them. Fans going insane that hitting arms are now fouls.
4stringAg
AG
Came down to the wire and Morant gets the finger roll for the win. Wow. Close series.
Iowaggie
AG
4stringAg said:

Came down to the wire and Morant gets the finger roll for the win. Wow. Close series.

What are the thoughts of the #1 NBA basketball mind?
Here's your answer:

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.