New Franchise

1,619 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Fat Bib Fortuna
CC09LawAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If you had to start a new franchise, who would be your no. 1 pick?
MookieBlaylock
AG
Well that isnt how it works you dont just get to pick any player
You get to pick from players in the league that teams dont want

So imma gonna go with Lonnie Walker IV

NoahAg
Luka.
Unless clones are allowed. Then 2 Lukas.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
There's a good tweet conversation right now where some guy is posting up Jason Tatum workout videos against Luka-smoking-hookah-in-some-beach-club trying to say that's the difference between greatness (Tatum, supposedly) and great (Luka).

I'll take a fat Luka partying his ass off in Santorini to start my team yesterday/today/tomorrow/next 8 years.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
This would be for basketball reasons, marketing reasons, and all the reasons in between. I remember reading a financial analysis article somewhere that late-career Kobe was bringing in $80-90 million in merch/ticket revenue to the Lakers each season. There are what, five absolutely untradeable players in the NBA right now? LeBron, Steph, KD, Giannis, and Luka. That's it.
CC09LawAg
I think I am inclined to agree. I think Luka would ultimately be easiest to build a team around and he's young. I like Giannis a lot but he seems like he needs very specific pieces around him to be successful. Everyone else is either too small or too old.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
1984 Michael Jordan
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.