KD Has Another Meltdown

2,921 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 94chem
Saint Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/michael-rapaport-leaks-expletive-filled-messages-from-nets-star-kevin-durant Dude has an expletive laced rant in Michael Rapaport's DMs. Wonder if the league is going to step in here like they did with Myers Leonard.
PatAg
AG
Considering he didn't call him any racial slurs, probably not.
Saint Pablo
PatAg said:

Outlets are calling his outburst homophobic and misogynistic
Enzo The Baker
AG
I like Rapaport, but he's kind of a b**** for posting it. Definitely doing it for clicks/views/attention. Rapaport is an ultimate trash talker and this bothers him? Really?
NoahAg
PatAg said:

Quote:

Rapaport leaked messages purportedly from Durant on Instagram, showing the two cursing and hurling insults at each other and the All-Star forward calling the "Friends" actor a "fkin pale ck sucker."
Reverse the situation: Any white celebrity calling someone a "fkin pale black ck sucker" would instantly be canceled for being both "racist" and "homophobic."
Enzo The Baker
AG
NoahAg said:

PatAg said:

Quote:

Rapaport leaked messages purportedly from Durant on Instagram, showing the two cursing and hurling insults at each other and the All-Star forward calling the "Friends" actor a "fkin pale ck sucker."
Reverse the situation: Any white celebrity calling someone a "fkin pale black ck sucker" would instantly be canceled for being both "racist" and "homophobic."

You really complaining about a black man in America using a racial slur against a white man vs a white man in America using a racial slur against a black man? Lol GTFOH
PatAg
AG
I'm confused, are you guys FOR or AGAINST cancel culture?
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Michael Rapaport is insufferable, so I'm 100% cool with this.
Saint Pablo
PatAg said:

I'm confused, are you guys FOR or AGAINST cancel culture?
Against cancel culture and hypocrisy!
FTAG 2000
AG
Pretty homophobic rant from Durant. I look forward to the NBA and the lefty cancel culture media being completely hypocritical on this one.
AG@RICE
AG
Why is Rapaport identified as a former "Friends" actor? Dude was like in 2 episodes...
NoahAg
Enzo The Baker said:

NoahAg said:

PatAg said:

Quote:

You really complaining about a black man in America using a racial slur against a white man vs a white man in America using a racial slur against a black man? Lol GTFOH
Huh? I don't follow. I'm just pointing out another racial hypocrisy in today's culture.
I'm 100% for free speech, regardless of whether or not I agree with it. KD is showing everyone the dispicable person he is and I'm fine with that.
Mr. White
Enzo The Baker said:

NoahAg said:

PatAg said:

Quote:

Hypocrite
Proposition Joe
KD really missed an opportunity to point out how Rappaport almost killed Justified.
Enzo The Baker
AG
NoahAg said:

Enzo The Baker said:

NoahAg said:

PatAg said:

Quote:

Huh? I don't follow. I'm just pointing out another racial hypocrisy in today's culture.
I'm 100% for free speech, regardless of whether or not I agree with it. KD is showing everyone the dispicable person he is and I'm fine with that.

My point is that we don't live in a vacuum of Kumbaya. I am for sure being hypocritical at face value but I think there has to be a level of acknowledgement of our past and present issues as a country for us to understand that racism from one group to another doesn't carry the same weight across the board. I know the majority won't agree with me but whatevs.
Unemployed
AG
Bot of them are bishes.
GCP12
AG
Maybe I'm just off base here, but I think "cock sucker" is still kind of allowed. Frowned upon, sure. But, not quite inexcusable yet. Not saying there is any sound reasoning behind why it is any better than the homophobic slur that is definitely not allowed anymore.

As for the pale thing, of course it's hypocritical, but that ship has sailed.
Iowaggie
AG
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
It's not even filtered by Texags.
PatAg
AG
GCP12
AG
Head Ninja In Charge said:

It's not even filtered by Texags.
I was pretty shocked by that too
94chem
Enzo The Baker said:

NoahAg said:

Enzo The Baker said:

NoahAg said:

PatAg said:

Quote:

My point is that we don't live in a vacuum of Kumbaya. I am for sure being hypocritical at face value but I think there has to be a level of acknowledgement of our past and present issues as a country for us to understand that racism from one group to another doesn't carry the same weight across the board. I know the majority won't agree with me but whatevs.
You go ahead and try to keep a scorecard. When I have to start capitalizing certain colors in "Jesus Loves the Little Children" and not capitalizing others, I figure it's time to start using my God-given sense of right and wrong and my brain instead of some incomprehensible, useless, pointless, ever-changing set of rules.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.