Trouble for Zion and Duke?

1,532 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Iowaggie
usmcbrooks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2895605-gina-ford-alleges-zion-williamson-shouldve-been-permanently-ineligible-at-duke.amp.html

Thoughts?
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
My thoughts are **** the NCAA and college basketball. Adam Silver needs reverse this one-and-done rule like yesterday.
NoahAg
Thoughts? I think Zion will be ok.
LOL at the thought of Duke ever being punished.
MGS
Chris Webber never got punished for taking money at UM, and he was just suspended a couple of games for lying about it.

MookieBlaylock
AG
Def take away the national championship he won for Duke

Another team bit by the Houston Astrick
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Make him give back the Heisman as well.
AggieEP
The dumbest part of this whole charade is how people always seem to fault the players. If some stupid adult wanted to give me 200k, I'd go to college wherever they told me to, you know because I'm a poor kid and the immediate money helps my family tremendously. The problem isn't the kid taking the money, its these profiteering adults looking to make an initial investment in a kid in exchange for later kickbacks.
Iowaggie
AG
NCAA is going to come down hard on Memphis (and Cleveland St) for this.

NCAA will just do what they did with Corey Maggette, and give the old "How could the institution have known?" justification for Duke.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.