*****OFFICIAL 2019-2020 Houston Rockets*****

298,947 Views | 4280 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by dshedd41
Texan_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AG@RICE said:

Noble07 said:

Does anyone know why James is really mad at the organization?

I read that it's because they hired the GM, HC, and made some player acquisitions without consulting him...but if he goes to Brooklyn they will consult with both KD and Harden?

Then I read it's because Tillman has made donations to Trump...but Tillman also donated to Biden.

What's the truth? It can always get worse for Harden.

Like many on this board have stated, I don't think it's politics. James probably doesn't even vote, all he cares about is basketball. I think he lived a privileged life under the previous regime, and Tillman wants people to respect his authoritah. I think he is also struggling with the fact that he can't win a title as a sole focal point. That being said, he is acting like most people who begin to recognize that their own flaws are toxic....he is blaming others instead changing his own behaviors.
I 100% agree here. I think he realizes that while he's a great player, he can't be the guy. I think he thought the trade would be easy because no one has ever said "no" to him before. Rockets had backbone and he acted like a child. His heels are too far dug in to give a legitimate chance to the team and his pride won't let him.

Sad it is ending this way, great career in Houston but the ending may taint it.
Agmaniacmike12
canadiaggie said:

Is Thybulle any good?
He's one of the best defenders in the league. Right now, he probably comps to Andre Roberson, but if he can develop his offensive game, he could be a more diverse version of Robert Covington.
M.C. Swag
AG
canadiaggie said:

Is Thybulle any good?
He's young but already one of the best perimeter defensive players in the league. He's also just a good dude. His draft night 'highlight reel' spent alot of time about him losing his mom in high school and him battling that. He's the type of guy you'd enjoy rooting for. He's an absolute 0 on offense tho.
AG@RICE
AG
Ags #1 said:

If true he is going full jimmy buckets on us

Apparently he got into an argument with Jae'Sean Tate and threw a ball at him.

I've only watched Tate play a handful of times, but I really like him. He seems really physical and a bit of a junkyard dog type player. The fact that he is getting under Harden's skin only makes me like him more.
Bag
AG
can someone tell me why Harden wants out so bad? it doesn't make sense to me.
Guitarsoup
AG
Bag said:

After 8 years, he's getting tired of the tittay bars in Houston
Good Poster
AG
Bag said:

For all the individual accolades that he has won on his own, NBA players get judged by RINGS.
MaxPower
Good Poster said:

Bag said:

For all the individual accolades that he has won on his own, NBA players get judged by RINGS.
To further elaborate, James has finally realized he isn't a good GM and is all too content to leave Houston with the shambled ashes of his destruction as he walks out the door....
HotardRat
AG
90% of the "reports" are BS.

Keep that in mind at all times, folks.
Texaggie7nine
Bag said:

Several people who usually are in the know believe this account was actually Harden's mom. Monsbear

7nine
HotardRat
AG
Lol I'm not buying that one bit. Not for a second.
dshedd41
S
Time for a new thread
https://texags.com/forums/52/topics/3169897
Gig’em Aggies!
First Page Refresh
Page 123 of 123

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.