Dallas has the best popcorn in the NBA

2,268 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by JYDog90
biobioprof
How long do you want to ignore this user?
per Steph Curry

I had missed that Curry recently got contact lenses, which is mentioned in the story... so he was making long distance 3s all these years without being able to see the rim clearly?!
True Anomaly
AG
I always get popcorn at a Mavs game, and it is pretty damn good
GrayMatter
AG
Quote:

I had missed that Curry recently got contact lenses, which is mentioned in the story... so he was making long distance 3s all these years without being able to see the rim clearly?!
It's called muscle memory. You don't always have to see the rim to make a shot. Your muscles remember all the mechanics necessary to put the ball in through the hoop.

Once you've practiced from every inch on the floor like Curry has; you don't always rely on your eyes in order to actually make the shot.
The conversations will be uncomfortable, but we all have to get comfortable with being uncomfortable for progress to be made.
hph6203
AG
His vision probably isn't THAT bad before adding contacts and his vision has degraded over the years. It finally got to the point where he needed to wear contacts.
JYDog90
AG
GrayMatter said:

Quote:

It's called muscle memory. You don't always have to see the rim to make a shot. Your muscles remember all the mechanics necessary to put the ball in through the hoop.

Once you've practiced from every inch on the floor like Curry has; you don't always rely on your eyes in order to actually make the shot.

He's being the ball.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.