*****OFFICIAL 2018-2019 Houston Rockets*****

720,989 Views | 9025 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rvk246
k20dub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Another unreal night for Harden. Career high 61. I hope everyone is enjoying this all-time great season.
dshedd41
S
Gig’em Aggies!
rsf0626
Dude had 25 fta's.....jesus
rsf0626
WES2006AG
AG
rsf0626 said:

Driving and taking contact will do that for you.
CFTXAG10
AG
Dan Scott
AG
An ugly 61 but it's still 61 effing points. Greatness.
mAgnoliAg
AG
rsf0626 said:

Flagged
shano0603
AG
When we are healthy, I really like this team. CP3, Harden, Gordon, Tucker, Capela. Rivers, Green, and Faried off the bench. I'd like it even more if we could work something out with House.
Farmer1906
AG
James MF Harden is a basketball genius. It's time to stop downplaying it. He's having one of the greatest seasons ever. He's approaching Dream status and I can't believe I'm saying it.
Beat40
Farmer1906 said:

James MF Harden is a basketball genius. It's time to stop downplaying it. He's having one of the greatest seasons ever. He's approaching Dream status and I can't believe I'm saying it.

Only thing to send it over the edge would be winning a championship. Needs the rest of the squad to get healthy and stay healthy.
Beat40
jock1020 said:

Harden shot below league average on FG% and 3PT% tonight. These are just facts. Don't shoot

Don't care when the rest of the offense has been inept the past few games.
Hickory High
AG
Harry Dunne said:

Hickory High said:

Wish we could trade Gordon for a wing, but I know it won't happen.

He's statistically inefficient. That's just a fact. What's with the face?
Farmer1906
AG
jock1020 said:

Harden shot below league average on FG% and 3PT% tonight. These are just facts. Don't shoot

His TS% was 62.2%. It's the same as his season average which is a career high. He's efficient AF. No way around it.
Frok
AG
Beat40 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Only thing to send it over the edge would be winning a championship. Needs the rest of the squad to get healthy and stay healthy.

Yeah the roster is a joke right now.
Harry Dunne
Hickory High said:

Harry Dunne said:

Hickory High said:

Wish we could trade Gordon for a wing, but I know it won't happen.

He's statistically inefficient. That's just a fact. What's with the face?
Why don't you enlighten me and explain why.
WES2006AG
AG
I for one am really glad Gordon is back. Dude is a great fit for this roster and clearly isn't afraid of the big moment.
Harry Dunne
That's exactly right. I'll be the first to admit that I don't spend a ton of time in the advanced metrics. I think they are interesting, but they don't make the experience as a fan better, for me at least.

I know that Gordon had a slow start, but he was big last season and has been big lately - clutch 3 to tie the game a few nights ago, huge 3 last night and the steal to seal the game. The best part of the 3 last night was that he wasn't afraid to pull the trigger. Most of our guys wait around for Harden to do his magic. Even with the night Harden was having last night, Gordon was ready as always when his number was called. I also like that he spoke up during the early funk this season and I think his tough criticism was needed, and seems like it helped.

I really do want to know what makes him "inefficient" compared to other guys around the league that have similar roles. Obviously we aren't going to compare him to Clint Capela. Sorry if I'm a little doubtful about what kind of explanation is going to come from the guy who has been selling James Ennis hard all year.
rvk246
AG
Trading Gordon isn't an option imo. While he's inconsistent, he can catch fire and take over games when he's on (not to mention he's a decent defender) and no other role player can do that for us.
k20dub
AG
I get the criticism of Gordon as he is having the worst season shooting wise of his career. But, like mentioned above he isn't going anywhere and I don't think there's anyone we could get right now that would be an improvement. We just have to hope that he starts shooting better by the time playoffs roll around.
zooguy96
They need to figure out a way to figure it out with House. He's a good (to great) defensive player depending on the night and his 3 point shot and occasional drive to the basket have been great complimentary basketball.

Yes, Harden has played out of his mind. But, they started consistently winning when they had House. Check their record since he hasn't played.
3rdGen2015
AG
CP3 has been upgraded to questionable for tomorrow. Sounds like Sunday might be when he comes back.
Iowaggie
AG
Harden is averaging 36.3 ppg. 2nd is 7(!) ppg less at 29.3 ppg (Anthony Davis & Steph Curry).

Harden has 1596 points in 44 games. Even if he didn't score a single point in the next 10 games, he would be leading the NBA in scoring at 29.5 ppg.
dshedd41
S
Gig’em Aggies!
k20dub
AG
Really curious how CP's return affects Harden's scoring. Obviously team success is 10x more important, but from a historical scoring standpoint, I was hoping Harden would average 36 a game for the season.
rvk246
AG
I'd honestly rather everyone get back healthy and we go on a long win streak right before the playoffs.
CFTXAG10
AG
Teddy Perkins
AG
Forum Troll
AG
O/u for Harden is 42.5 for tonight's game. I'll take the over.
Hickory High
AG
Dan Scott
AG
Going to game to witness greatness
CFTXAG10
AG
Faried adjusting nicely
CFTXAG10
AG
EG!!!!!!!
WES2006AG
AG
Good first quarter
rvk246
AG
That's why you don't trade Eric Gordon
. . .
First Page Last Page
Page 54 of 258

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.