*****OFFICIAL 2018-2019 Houston Rockets*****

718,365 Views | 9025 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rvk246
Hickory High
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Really, really hate our offense tonight. What the hell is this trash?
Aggie95
AG
Hickory High said:

Really, really hate our offense tonight. What the hell is this trash?
not a fan of our defense either...rebounding has been poor also
Aggie95
AG
we are constantly getting caught on a bad switches (defense)
Hickory High
AG
I feel like every game I end up just getting mad because we don't have Capela. Like that's really just the root cause of all our problems.
mAgnoliAg
AG
**** you Saric **** you
Aggie95
AG
let's just let a slow guy guard Teague on the switch every time.
Frok
AG
Defense is soooo bad
Hickory High
AG
Jesus Christ our defense. How is Faried so *********slow???
Aggie1199
Terrible defensive rotations.
Aggie95
AG
guards defending Townes....bigs guarding Teague. There's a reason why Dantoni doesn't win championships
canadiaggie
AG
We can't get Clint back fast enough
rvk246
AG
Lol this team won't get past the first round if they can't defend
Hickory High
AG
rvk246 said:

Lol this team won't get past the first round if they can't defend

Everything changes with Capela.
CFTXAG10
AG
Another missed call
Frok
AG
Its just amazing how bad they got on defense in one year.
Aggie95
AG
terrible game tonight. bad offense, bad defense.

they looked like they started All-Star week early
WES2006AG
AG
That was a bad loss to a team that isn't very good
Beat40
I also ge two frustrated with both Morey and House. That was such a frustrating chemistry killer I feel like.
3rdGen2015
AG
That defense was awful down the stretch. We need Clint back BAD. Nene is washed and Faried is garbage on defense. We really need to pick up a second quality big this summer.
Hickory High
AG
All signs point to us signing Markieff Morris soon, which would be huge for defense.
Frok
AG
Need to dump Chris Paul and his terrible contract
3rdGen2015
AG
Would be a nice stop gap if he's healthy and it would be nice to have somebody other than Capela and Nene who is taller than 6'8", but we still need a second quality big this summer.
Ags #1
AG
Lol. And who is taking his contract?
3rdGen2015
AG
Morris to OKC. Rockets must sign a new fully guaranteed player by next Thursday to hit the minimum roster size per league rules.

Almost has to be House at this point. His agent is going to win the big dick contest that's been going on between House's reps and Morey it seems.
canadiaggie
AG
This season has been a disappointment so far between untimely injuries and what seems like never ending whiffs by the FO. Really looking forward to a turnaround after the break.
Hickory High
AG
Wow. Can't believe we didn't get Morris.
k20dub
AG
Harry Dunne
Ags #1 said:

Lakers.

Wouldn't be quite the Anthony Davis haul, but I bet we could get some nice players out of it and lose that albatross contract.

There is no way it will happen because it will never even be proposed, but I'd love to know what the Lakers would be willing to offer.
M.C. Swag
AG
Harry Dunne said:

Ags #1 said:

Lakers.

Wouldn't be quite the Anthony Davis haul, but I bet we could get some nice players out of it and lose that albatross contract.

There is no way it will happen because it will never even be proposed, but I'd love to know what the Lakers would be willing to offer.

Cap relief is the only realistic "asset" the Lakers (or anyone) would offer in exchange for a 34 yr old PG due $120m over the next 3 seasons.
Harry Dunne
IDK about that, but even so, it'd be fine with me.

Plus they already have a 34 y/o PF due $154M over the next 4 years who is starting to break down physically. They are the ones that have the actual small window. Our window is only small because of CP. We have Harden and Capela until 2023 and they are only getting better. We are not going to win a title with this roster. I'd rather get worse by dumping CP and at best pick up some good young talent...or even at worst just open up our future possibilities than to ride a declining CP and his awful contract out as we waste the primes of Harden and Capela.

I understand that CP to LA although technically possible is not a reality, so no need to go on long diatribes about why it won't happen.

Here is a trade machine that allows you to bypass trade restrictions. Dare to dream...

https://tradenba.com/teams

Aggie1199
3rdGen2015 said:

Morris to OKC. Rockets must sign a new fully guaranteed player by next Thursday to hit the minimum roster size per league rules.

Almost has to be House at this point. His agent is going to win the big dick contest that's been going on between House's reps and Morey it seems.
good morey has been an idiot about this whole situation.
k20dub
AG
No nba until Thursday night
hph6203
AG
Couldn't even get that for Paul at this point. Gonna need to give it a year or two. He has maybe the worst contract in basketball, it's a battle between him and John Wall. Maybe Andrew Wiggins, but he still produces something and he's still young. I'd pick Paul, because by the end of his contract he'll be a shell of his former self, Wall may be able to bounce back from his injury.
rsf0626
Lol i think John Wall takes the cake for worst contract...dude is going to be in the first year of his extension next season which he makes like $40mil per year and he's currently dealing with 2 major injuries
Tyrone_The_Tuna
AG
Did y'all see the video of the hot mic with Steph saying Harden isn't happy here?? Seems to be some buzz about it. Of course you can't blame him, but wonder if there is some talks about possible trades.
First Page Last Page
Page 71 of 258

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.