*****OFFICIAL 2018-2019 Houston Rockets*****

718,041 Views | 9025 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rvk246
Frok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I fell asleep on the couch watching the game. Just woke up to see we won. I'm pumped.....but pissed I missed it.
Hickory High
AG
WHAT
dshedd41
S
Gig’em Aggies!
CFTXAG10
AG
I think Harden was serious about wanting another MVP
gougler08
AG
That Durant no call may be the worst I've seen in the NBA
CFTXAG10
AG
I love this man and his **** you attitude

TexAgs1992
I'm a pretty calm guy but need to get this off my chest after last night's victory:

**** YOU STEVE KERR. YOU SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR MOUTHPIECE WHO CAN NEVER COMPLIMENT ANOTHER TEAM AFTER A LOSS AND FITS RIGHT INTO THE SILICON VALLEY ENTITLEMENT CULTURE.

**** YOU KEVIN DURANT AND YOUR ARROGANT ATTITUDE. NOT A SINGLE INDIVIDUAL CARES MORE ABOUT HIS MENTIONS. GREAT PLAYERS SHOULD NOT BE SO INSECURE AND BETWEEN YOUR MOVE TO GOLDEN STATE AND YOUR OFF THE COURT SHENANIGANS ON SOCIAL MEDIA, YOU HAVE CEMENTED YOUR LEGACY AS A WEAK AND CHILDISH ADULT.

**** YOU DRAYMOND GREEN. YOUR CONSTANT WHINING AND MOANING IS ABSOLUTELY INSUFFERABLE. HOW ANYONE COULD EVER PLAY OR LIVE WITH YOU IS BEYOND ME. YOUR PARENTS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THE WAY YOU ACT ON THE COURT TOWARDS OFFICIALS. YOU ALSO ARE THE DIRTIEST PLAYER SINCE ARTEST THIS LEAGUE HAS SEEN. I'M GLAD MY MVP JAMES HARDEN PUT YOU RIGHT IN YOUR PLACE LAST NIGHT AFTER SINKING THAT THREE IN YOUR EYEBALL.

**** YOU STEPH CURRY. YOU SEEM LIKE A WHOLESOME INDIVIDUAL AND A NICE FAMILY MAN, BUT YOUR SHOT SELECTION GIVES YOUNG CHILDREN UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS THAT THEY TOO CAN HIT ABSURD 34 FOOT THREE POINTERS ON ONE FOOT. IT'S GOING TO HURT THE GAME OF BASKETBALL IN TWENTY YEARS. FURTHERMORE, IF I HAVE TO SEE SEVEN MORE CHILDREN WEARING YOUR JERSEY IN THE TOYOTA CENTER WALKING AROUND WITH THE ENDS OF THE JERSEY DRAGGING THROUGH NACHO CHEESE AND MUSTARD ON THE FLOOR WHILE THEY WEAR SOME STUPID GOGGLES THEIR PARENTS BOUGHT THEM ON HARWIN DRIVE, I'M GOING TO BREAK A MIRROR.

AND FINALLY, **** YOU SMUG MEDIA MEMBERS WHO FOR FIVE PLUS YEARS KNOCKED HARDEN FOR BEING BORING TO WATCH, UNMOTIVATED, LACKADAISICAL, AND A QUITTER. YOU CAN ALL POUND SAND INTO YOUR MOUTH BECAUSE IF YOU CALL WHAT HE'S DOING RIGHT NOW BORING, YOU DESERVE TO HAVE YOUR CREDENTIALS REMOVED FOR LAZY SPORTS JOURNALISM.
k20dub
AG
We're now the 4 seed. 9-1 in the last 10 and on a 6 game win streak. This is why you don't panic and trade away guys after a quarter of the season. Wait and let it play out a bit. Also helps that Harden is playing at a historic rate.
Texaggie7nine
And that Rivers is a round peg for the round hole this team had.
7nine
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

I ****ing despised rivers when he was on the clips
Dude has found a niche. Going to be a great back up when cp3 finally gets back allowing Gordon to slide over to his natural shooting guard.
Ag12thman
AG
Frok said:

I fell asleep on the couch watching the game. Just woke up to see we won. I'm pumped.....but pissed I missed it.
Same happened to me. This team (and especially Harden) is on fire.
TXAG14
astrosaggie1212
AG
Will be great to see the last 2 minute report by the NBA. Wonder if they will be truthful about Draymond's muggings. And of course KD's "save". Something along the lines of "player had entire body out of bounds while touching the ball, this crew is suspended 10 games" should be about right.
CFTXAG10
AG
This team just continues to show why you cannot give up on an 82-game season early on. What they did last night was nothing short of incredible coming back down 20+ on the road against the defending champs. Harden was incredible, but it was a team effort. No Paul and no Gordon. Capela had a 29/21 game, House was a key contributor, Rivers played well, and even Gerald Green stepped up when we need it most. Tucker had an off game, but was doing a lot on defense that won't show up on a stat sheet.

This is fun.

P.S. I know its still early on in the season, but to go along with the comment about the Rivers acquisition by another poster above, how about this start by Danuel House? Just under 20 games into his tenure w/ the Rockets and he is a difference maker. Keep it up and he will be a key contributor moving forward even when Gordon and Paul are healthy again.
Bulldog73
AG
I didn't watch last night, and honestly I had forgotten they were playing. I've had SportsCenter going all morning and... nothing. They just had a segment about the OOB by Durant saying "it led to a potential game winner" but never showed that it wasn't a game winner or that the Rockets actually won.
AG@RICE
AG
During the summer league it was clear that Melton, Hartenstein and House were our best prospects. We turned Melton into a pile of magic beans and Hartenstein clearly needs to do some work in the gym.

House was actually our most NBA ready prospect and had earned his shot. Last year he played for Phoenix and didn't get real minutes until April when he put up 14.6 PPG, 3.4 Assists, 6 boards. He led our summer league team in points and played in all 5 games. I fully expected him to be a rotational player for us this year and then he somehow got poached by Golden F'in State. I was certain we had lost him forever, but GS deemed him expendable. I'm sure they wish they would have kept him after last night. In his 39 minutes against the champs (in their gym):

17Pts , 4 Rebounds, 3 Assists,

2-3 from 3

9 of 9 from the charity stripe

+6 to lead the Rockets

Danuel House is playing incredibly well right now.

WES2006AG
AG
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno said:

Texaggie7nine said:

I ****ing despised rivers when he was on the clips
Dude has found a niche. Going to be a great back up when cp3 finally gets back allowing Gordon to slide over to his natural shooting guard.

I let my hatred of Austin Rivers cloud my judgment and am very happy to say I was wrong about him. That dude fits well here.
Beat40
Seems like Harden is leaning into the villain the league seems they want him to be.

And I love it.
shano0603
AG
Beat40 said:

Seems like Harden is leaning into the villain the league seems they want him to be.

And I love it.
Harden and Bregman. Two players I love but would hate if We played against them.
Bonfired
AG
Fell asleep at the end of the first half...very pleasantly surprised to see that the Rox pulled it out of the grease.

Good to see the guys win some big games without Paul, and doubly good to see Harden embrace the killer role.
gordo97
AG
Harden the killer!!!!
CFTXAG10
AG
In case you want the Ackerman version....

Ags #1
AG
Two minute report come out yet?
lil99chris
AG
https://ak-static.cms.nba.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2018/12/L2M-HOU-GSW-01-03-2019.pdf
bearkatag15
AG
Harden is off tonight. Hope he shows up in the 2nd half. His run of 40 pt games is probably ending tonight
WES2006AG
AG
What a horrible close to the half
Johnsy3
AG
James heating up now, 15 pts in the quarter so far
WES2006AG
AG
Down 9 points going to the 4th. Let's pull this out.
Johnsy3
AG
James with 20 in the third to bring his total tonight to 29
Rockets only down 9 headed to the 4th after being down 16
CFTXAG10
AG
Right when we start to pull it together we shoot ourselves in the foot
WES2006AG
AG
That was a tough loss with the Blazers coming off a game last night. Back at it on Monday with the West leading Nugs.
Frok
AG
Sucky sports day
Ags #1
AG
Lol. This is not the same as harden. Then curry throws up the 13

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=25695259
Ags #1
AG
Parsons being released by Memphis??
AgDoc03
AG
Ags #1 said:

Lol. This is not the same as harden. Then curry throws up the 13

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=25695259

To me looks like he added an extra step in there
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
First Page Last Page
Page 39 of 258

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.