*****OFFICIAL 2018-2019 Houston Rockets*****

716,007 Views | 9025 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rvk246
Olsen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The classic jersey is the only one that matters to me the most!
Aggie09Derek
AG
Not bad at all

Could be worse but probably could be better
Mr.Bond
AG
Olsen said:

Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

CFTXAG10
AG
WES2006AG
AG
The throwbacks looks awesome but the others are a major improvement as well. Here's hoping our city edition is the blue and white pinstripes
CreedBratton
CFTXAG10 said:

Dope AF
CreedBratton
Olsen said:

Poot
WES2006AG said:

The throwbacks looks awesome but the others are a major improvement as well. Here's hoping our city edition is the blue and white pinstripes

Because of the last sentence...

Boo this man!
WES2006AG
AG
Why do you hate nostalgia?
Poot
I prefer my nostalgia to be free of smiling, yet menacing cartoon rockets... call me old fashioned.
CreedBratton
The pinstripe era is greatly under appreciated in my humble opinion. I would be all in favor of bringing those back every now and then as well
CFTXAG10
AG
The clue was "out of this world" so good chance they play off of it
WES2006AG
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

The clue was "out of this world" so good chance they play off of it

NASA theme maybe?
mazag08
AG
How did they still screw this up? This is the easiest job in the world..

See that red and yellow one? All you have to do is make that permanent. Now invert the colors and, my gosh, you have your second uniform. Now take that white one and turn it black. Boom.. your two alternates.

The all red is awful and has nothing to do with Rockets history. Our entire history and legacy is in red and yellow. It was unique, it won, and it's a damn shame our marketing department are some of the stupidest mfers on the planet.
Guitarsoup
AG
mazag08 said:

How did they still screw this up? This is the easiest job in the world..

See that red and yellow one? All you have to do is make that permanent. Now invert the colors and, my gosh, you have your second uniform. Now take that white one and turn it black. Boom.. your two alternates.

The all red is awful and has nothing to do with Rockets history. Our entire history and legacy is in red and yellow. It was unique, it won, and it's a damn shame our marketing department are some of the stupidest mfers on the planet.

What if we make it Navy and put big pinstripes on it like my grandpa's pajamas. Also, cartoon rockets
lil99chris
AG
mazag08 said:

...well, there is that portion when it was green and yellow.

Hickory High
AG
I understand the feeling, but if you think about it, yellow hasn't been our secondary color in almost 20 years. At this points, there's millions of young NBA fans who have grown up with red and white being the color scheme for the Rockets.

Like it or not, that's our brand now. And from a marketing perspective, it would be a major task to suddenly switch to red and yellow.
Texan_Aggie
AG
Hickory High said:

I understand the feeling, but if you think about it, yellow hasn't been our secondary color in almost 20 years. At this points, there's millions of young NBA fans who have grown up with red and white being the color scheme for the Rockets.

Like it or not, that's our brand now. And from a marketing perspective, it would be a major task to suddenly switch to red and yellow.
Is it really that hard though? It seems that a few teams have done it relatively easily over the past few years:

• Raptors - purple to red
  • Brooklyn - blue to black
  • Charlotte (changed mascot)
  • New Orleans (changed mascot)
  • Golden State - went from that stupid warrior man man to the blue/yellow bridge
  • Philly - gold/red to red/white/blue
  • Utah - purple to green/yellow

I think the majority of NBA fans today don't really care what uniforms look like, they follow the players they like. I think it would be a much smaller task than you are viewing it as.
dshedd41
S
Gig’em Aggies!
dshedd41
S
Gig’em Aggies!
Hickory High
AG

Like I said, it's all just been a giant snowball effect.
. . .
Chris Paul: 'I'll be in Houston I'm happy about that'
Mr.Bond
AG
Adam Silver officially banned the term owner........ What a triggered woke society
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

CFTXAG10
AG
Harden will not be at the award show tonight, apparently he is in China on a promo tour with Adidas....

Aggie09Derek
AG
Johnny Dang!!!!
Guitarsoup
k20dub
AG
It's been said a million times before but I'll say it again.

It's absurd that the award show is this late. No one gives a **** anymore.
AG@RICE
AG
k20dub said:

It's been said a million times before but I'll say it again.

It's absurd that the award show is this late. No one gives a **** anymore.

Agreed, nobody really cares now. Furthermore, these are regular season awards which will look silly after the playoffs have ended and no one from either finals team is up for mvp. Stupid move by the NBA to move it.
CFTXAG10
AG
Good watch with some nice flashback moments. Directed by Morey's daughter, Karen.

Olsen
AG
Former Rocket Lou Williams wins 6th man of the year.
Olsen
AG
Giannis wins NBA MVP.
Aggie09Derek
AG
was zero chance Harden would win since he was in China...NBA would have told him he needed to be there.
CFTXAG10
AG
That was quick....

Olsen
AG
I was hoping to see Giannis win DPOY and Harden win another MVP award in consecutive years. With Rudy Gobert winning DPOY earlier in the night, I instantly knew Giannis would win the MVP award.
rsf0626
Giannis has such an incredible back story and a super likeable guy. As much as harden deserved it, cant be mad at a guy like Giannis winning the award after his incredible season.
First Page Last Page
Page 236 of 258

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.