Bryan Colangelo can't stay off social media

2,196 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by MookieBlaylock
True Anomaly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Fascinating article on how the Sixers GM supposedly used multiple Twitter accounts to trash his predecesor Sam Hinkie, other GMs in the league, and current and former Sixers players
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Can you imagine the Sixers PR team once they read this article knowing how loose Embiid is on social media? That had to have sent every staffer to his house to try to get him away from his phone.
Ulrich
Oops.

I wonder how many other accounts went private today. Doubt Colangelo is the only one.
mavsfan4ever
AG

Iowaggie
AG
I don't see anything wrong with this, as many of us are burdened by the faults and failings of our predecessor. I'm not going to say who I am, but many on here had criticized me so I had to tell others why it wasn't my fault.
Hint: I am a fan of the Smoke Draw, and strongly considered having Zebra_Cakes as my handle before losing a bet to my good friend Dan McCarney.

Iowaggie
AG

Pumpkinhead
AG
Social media has a tendency to corrupt and cause otherwise mature human beings to post foolish things. Look at a bunch of us on TexAgs, including myself!
Matsui
AG
Hilarious
FrioAg 00
AG
So, first your dad uses his NBA influence to object himself into a situation, which he then parlays into getting you a job you don't deserve

Then you work behind a fake account to try to prop up your own insecurities by tearing down the guy who everyone knew was better at your job then you are

Still can't believe the 76ers investor group caved to this dipsh*t family just before the payoff
WES2006AG
AG
After reading The Ringer article the 76ers have to fire Colangelo. He can't act like a teenage girl on social media while disparaging their best players. He sounds like a really insecure guy.
Faustus
Looks like it was the woman behind the man, which would also explain the defense of the collars on his shirts.

https://deadspin.com/bryan-colangelo-s-wife-could-be-the-person-behind-woode-1826438336

Sixers might not care that it was his wife. She would just be repeating things he told her (except for the shirt collar thing).

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23665167/philadelphia-76ers-ownership-considering-dismissal-bryan-colangelo-twitter-burner-accounts-fallout
WES2006AG
AG
I would find it hard to believe that he didn't know his wife was doing this if it does run out to be his wife.

And I absolutely love this story. Watching people act like idiots on social media when they think nobody is watching might be the only redeeming quality of social media.
True Anomaly
AG
In the "Least surprising news" department...

FrioAg 00
AG
Karma is a *****
LawHall88
AG
MookieBlaylock
AG
Spurs executives just go to a quick non drinking vacation

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.