Proof that the lottery is rigged?

2,469 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Seven Costanza
Know Your Enemy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Posted 1 month ago

Quote:

The NBA will be broadcasting their tie-breaker coin flips soon. We will lose ours against the Chicago Bulls, but do not let this dishearten you. The results of today are moot in the grand scheme of tomorrow. This is but a small yet essential part of the prophecy.

Rest assured, we will be awarded the 2nd overall pick in the lottery, which we will use to select Luka Doni after the Phoenix Suns select DeAndre Ayton with the first. I hope this reminder eases your mind until it is light, and that this lightness carries onto your weekend.
Diggity
AG
Quote:

Sorry to nitpick, but I was not right. The prophecy was. I'm a mere messenger.
chris1515
AG
I don't understand why they don't just show the actual selection process.
Seven Costanza
AG
It's very boring. Also would ruin whatever slight suspense there is in revealing the teams in reverse order. You also run into a situation in which you draw the 4 numbers and it says the Suns won the 1st pick, then you draw again and the Suns win again (since they have the most of the 1,001 combinations), so you have to throw the second draw out and draw again. And then the Suns win again and you have to throw it out again. It's really bad tv.

You can watch it here (the drawing starts at the 5:00 mark):

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.