***Random trade ideas thread***

1,710 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Hickory High
Hickory High
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm bored at work this morning, need some entertaining NBA discussion. Name an NBA trade that probably wouldn't happen but would be good if it did.
Obi Wan Ginobili
Probably not going to happen, but would be entertaining if it did, eh???

Chris Paul, DeAndre Jordan and LeBron to San Antonio for some Whataburger chorizo taquitos, a case of Rebecca Creek whiskey, and a chance for Doc Rivers and Tyron Lue to have dinner with Pop in the hopes of learning how to not suck at coaching.

CP3, DG14, Kawhi, LeBron, DeAndre starting five.
Tony, Patty, Rudy Gay, LaMarcus, Gasol coming off the bench.

That team likely scores 125 points per game and gives up about 88.
3rdGen2015
AG
DeAndre needs to get to Milwaukee somehow. I'm not sure who the Bucks would give up, but he needs to get there somehow.
Hickory High
AG
Portland gets:
Boogie Cousins

New Orleans gets:
Meyers Leonard
CJ McCollum
HotardAg07
AG
The most fun trade that would never happen would be the Cavs trading Lebron. In a completely emotionless world, there exists a scenario where the Cavs don't think they can beat golden state and think he is leaving in FA and decide not to lose him for "nothing". But doesn't seem like we are headed for that, Lebron has righted the ship and if you have Lebron in the eastern conference you're practically guaranteed a swing at the finals.
Hickory High
AG
Try to keep it to trades that could happen but won't. THats what I meant.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.