Spur fans Suing

1,919 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TexagChris17
aggie7911
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This brings butt hurt to a whole new level!! Nice fans yall have there.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/05/san-antonio-spurs-fan-suing-lawsuit-zaza-pachulia-golden-state-warriors-kawhi-leonard-closeout
TheDino
AG
Zaza!
mAgnoliAg
Pumpkinhead
AG
So if LaMarcus Aldridge had sprained Kevin Durant's ankle when he shuffled his foot under a jump-shooting Durant in Game 2 (Durant landed on Aldridge's foot but was luckier than Leonard), an act by LMA which many of the media talking heads opined looked more suspiciously intentional than what ZaZa did, would we have expected a Golden State countersuit?
brotheraggie
I am going file suit against all of the people who do not like my comments about the Spurs. Free speech is dead thanks to the Political Correctness BS.

Some sectors of society can get their own TV Networks, their own race recognized on a given month of the year, and various other activities honoring them.

If I mention that I am Angelo-American and I express my thoughts then somebody will throw up THE RACE CARD.

There is such a double standard in this world.

Enough of my thoughts and expressions.

By the way, I would not waste a phone call to a lawyer on the Spurs fan base.

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS!!
Nino Brown
Wait, what?
SquirrellyDan
AG
To be fair, there's not much get it excited about in San Antonio other than basketball and Kawhi. I can see how this could bring the city down and lead to frivolous lawsuits.
True Anomaly
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

So if LaMarcus Aldridge had sprained Kevin Durant's ankle when he shuffled his foot under a jump-shooting Durant in Game 2 (Durant landed on Aldridge's foot but was luckier than Leonard), an act by LMA which many of the media talking heads opined looked more suspiciously intentional than what ZaZa did, would we have expected a Golden State countersuit?

I would expect people to react in the exact same way by calling it outrageously ridiculous
gordo97
AG
TexagChris17
AG
Wish I still had the laugh/cry icon.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.