Harden taking the loss really hard

10,556 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by CoachC16
tbirdspur2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
rvk246 said:

21/30 teams haven't won in my lifespan according to you, so 70%. I added two percent because of bandwagons that hopped from the lakers to warriors and heat to cavs. Understand?

Still just arbitrarily pulling numbers out of your ass.

You do realize this ridiculous rationalization (which you only trotted out as a red herring to begin with to make yourself feel better) only has a snowflake's chance in hell of being accurate if all NBA fans are split up equally between the teams, correct?

Come on, son. Think.
rvk246
AG
I think close to 70% is accurate considering that you have large fan bases that haven't won in that time period (Orlando, philly, ny, hou, etc). Just my opinion.
West Texan
AG
tbirdspur2010
AG
My point is, it's all conjecture on your part. All of it. From the 99% to the 70% number to the 2% (would love to hear how you came up with that little chestnut). And all to ameliorate the sting of your own squad not accomplishing anything of consequence in your lifetime.

Then you want to turn around and chirp to Spurfan, of all fanbases. You have balls, ol' sport, I'll give ya that!
Ulrich
We're just one step away from trotting out the Elite Fan Ratio argument.
rvk246
AG
Lol I'll go to any measure to defend my teams, including the Aggies when Longhorns try to trash us.
Ulrich
rvk246 said:

Lol I'll go to any measure to defend my teams, including the Aggies when Longhorns try to trash us.

If Harden were that committed to defense you wouldn't have to be.
tbirdspur2010
AG
rvk246 said:

I can respect that!

Let's watch our capitalization of the word "longhorn," though. Can't be giving random lurking sips the wrong idea haha
tbirdspur2010
AG
Ulrich said:

rvk246 said:

If Harden were that committed to defense you wouldn't have to be.

Aight, call off the dogs. He knows he took an L this thread. Learning experience.
Deputy Travis Junior
What an ass beating. I haven't seen one this bad since SA-Houston game 6.

At least rvk showed up and tried, though. That's a lot more than Harden did.
CoachC16
AG
Deputy Travis Junior said:

What an ass beating. I haven't seen one this bad since SA-Houston game 6.

At least rvk showed up and tried, though. That's a lot more than Harden did.
lmao boys getting ruthless now

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.